Some Social Media Observations Via Princess Bride

13 replies [Last post]
Offline
Joined:
10/07/2008

 Some Social Media Observations Via Princess Bride...

__________________

Gluten free is never free. - Joey Bloggs

 

Proud Texan's picture
Offline
Joined:
05/30/2008

For Twitter,  short sweet sentences:  "My name is Inigo Montoya.  You killed my father.  Prepare to die."

Offline
Joined:
10/07/2008

Proud Texan wrote:

For Twitter,  short sweet sentences:  "My name is Inigo Montoya.  You killed my father.  Prepare to die."

Funny how I read that with the accent. That is why it is so fun I think! I was saying this in a long car ride a couple days ago still I was told to rack off.  haha

Proud Texan's picture
Offline
Joined:
05/30/2008

Joey Bloggs wrote:

Proud Texan wrote:

For Twitter,  short sweet sentences:  "My name is Inigo Montoya.  You killed my father.  Prepare to die."

Funny how I read that with the accent. That is why it is so fun I think! I was saying this in a long car ride a couple days ago still I was told to rack off.  haha

 I think I should change our answering machine to say, "My name is Inigo Montoya.   Leave a message.   Prepare to die."

Offline
Joined:
10/07/2008

It was an 80's thing...you are officially 25 years too late.

Madeleine's picture
Offline
Joined:
09/29/2011

Joey Bloggs wrote:

It was an 80's thing...you are officially 25 years too late.

That sounds like me.

__________________

Everyday, for good or ill, we intersect with some else's story and become a part of it.

 

Offline
Joined:
10/07/2008

Madeleine wrote:

Joey Bloggs wrote:

It was an 80's thing...you are officially 25 years too late.

That sounds like me.

I was looking over some photos a while back and saw the shoes I had on in one photo I still wear. I thought, my gosh has it been that long! I also noted the shirt DH was wearing he wore just this week.  I had a good laugh. I mean he has new shirts of course, but it was a favorite I guess.  Although we looked young and thinner. haha

Madeleine's picture
Offline
Joined:
09/29/2011

Joey Bloggs wrote:

Madeleine wrote:

Joey Bloggs wrote:

It was an 80's thing...you are officially 25 years too late.

That sounds like me.

I was looking over some photos a while back and saw the shoes I had on in one photo I still wear. I thought, my gosh has it been that long! I also noted the shirt DH was wearing he wore just this week.  I had a good laugh. I mean he has new shirts of course, but it was a favorite I guess.  Although we looked young and thinner. haha

I have my Ugg boots from 1988. And I still wear them. Best. Boots. Ever.

Offline
Joined:
10/07/2008

Madeleine wrote:

Joey Bloggs wrote:

Madeleine wrote:

Joey Bloggs wrote:

It was an 80's thing...you are officially 25 years too late.

That sounds like me.

I was looking over some photos a while back and saw the shoes I had on in one photo I still wear. I thought, my gosh has it been that long! I also noted the shirt DH was wearing he wore just this week.  I had a good laugh. I mean he has new shirts of course, but it was a favorite I guess.  Although we looked young and thinner. haha

I have my Ugg boots from 1988. And I still wear them. Best. Boots. Ever.

"Aussies never die, they just stay down under"    

Madeleine's picture
Offline
Joined:
09/29/2011

I really have to sit down and watch that entire movie sometime. Or not. I'm probably past the stage where memorizing, and spitting out,  movie lines is seemly. Still, I should watch it.

Offline
Joined:
08/04/2008

Madeleine wrote:

I really have to sit down and watch that entire movie sometime. Or not. I'm probably past the stage where memorizing, and spitting out,  movie lines is seemly. Still, I should watch it.


 

I am taking this to mean that you've never seen it before... "Incon-thee-vible"

Madeleine's picture
Offline
Joined:
09/29/2011

Penelope wrote:

Madeleine wrote:

I really have to sit down and watch that entire movie sometime. Or not. I'm probably past the stage where memorizing, and spitting out,  movie lines is seemly. Still, I should watch it.


 

I am taking this to mean that you've never seen it before... "Incon-thee-vible"

I've seen parts of it, but never the whole movie straight thru.

muirford's picture
Offline
Joined:
05/22/2008

 It is a fabulous movie - they just revived it as a staged reading with some of the original cast performing.  Sounds like something you should do while on vacation.

 

__________________

Jeanne

There are no rules, just follow your heart. ~ Robin Williams

 

Madeleine's picture
Offline
Joined:
09/29/2011

My daughter loves this movie and has it memorized. It would be helpful for me to know it just to get her jokes.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.