6 days!

26 replies [Last post]
Offline
Joined:
07/23/2008

smileycheeky Six days!!! Six days!!! I'm counting!! and Yes!!! I am EXCITED!!!!!!!

Six Days until I get to meet precious innmate friends!!!! IN PERSON!!!! 

__________________

Sunshine

 

Aussie Innkeeper's picture
Offline
Joined:
01/16/2010

I mentioned your little road trip to Ingrid and Jay at PAII.

__________________

Lynne
Queen of Everything!

 

Offline
Joined:
10/07/2008

Correct, please do not mention this forum. Just an ONLINE INNKEEPERS ASSOCIATION or something.  Smiling

__________________

Gluten free is never free. - Joey Bloggs

 

Hillbilly's picture
Offline
Joined:
10/22/2011

Ok. Just wondering why we should not mention this forum? Can I just say we all belong to an Innkeepers forum online? What should I say if they ask "What forum?" Can i mention the blog?  The blog has the title of this forum in it. You think they will connect the dots?

__________________

Hillbilly

 

gillumhouse's picture
Offline
Joined:
05/22/2008

Mention INNREWARDS!!! We all know each other from InnRewards! Get Press for that if you wish.

Offline
Joined:
06/24/2008

gillumhouse wrote:

Mention INNREWARDS!!! We all know each other from InnRewards! Get Press for that if you wish.

GREAT idea!!  When I contacted the newspaper here I just stated an Online Innkeeper group, of course I think they will ask for more if they do a write up.. using Innrewards is the best!  K, you're so enlightened.

Madeleine's picture
Offline
Joined:
09/29/2011

The forum does show up if you do a search for the rewards website...

__________________

Everyday, for good or ill, we intersect with some else's story and become a part of it.

 

Hillbilly's picture
Offline
Joined:
10/22/2011

Madeleine wrote:

The forum does show up if you do a search for the rewards website...

It also shows up if you do a search for innspiring road trips. Hopefully not many people will connect the dots. Im sure they will. just enjoy the info. Its a very cool story and I hope it gets some attention

Ice
Offline
Joined:
02/22/2010

gillumhouse wrote:

Mention INNREWARDS!!! We all know each other from InnRewards! Get Press for that if you wish.

That reminds me I need help hooking up to it!  (that isn't all the help I need)  wink

__________________

"Do not put off until tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well." Mark Twain

 

Hillbilly's picture
Offline
Joined:
10/22/2011

You can sign up anytime. I would be glad to help you.

Hillbilly's picture
Offline
Joined:
10/22/2011

gillumhouse wrote:

Mention INNREWARDS!!! We all know each other from InnRewards! Get Press for that if you wish.

That's a great idea! Speaking of that. Don't forget you thinking caps. I haven't pushed it because I want some input on some things.

Arks's picture
Offline
Joined:
05/22/2010

gillumhouse wrote:

Mention INNREWARDS!!! 

Yes to this!

No to anything leading people to this forum.

__________________

All saints can do miracles, but few of them can keep hotel. ~ Mark Twain

 

Offline
Joined:
10/07/2008

gillumhouse wrote:

Mention INNREWARDS!!! We all know each other from InnRewards! Get Press for that if you wish.

Agreed you may certainly do that! We don't need any promotion for our trip, but for the inns we meet it is wide open, so use that Bob. GREAT IDEA GILLUM!

The logo is on the sidebar here

 

Bob I took the liberty of adding it as an article to the Innrewards blog here.  There has not been an inn of the month week since May.

It is now auto posted on Innrewards.com 

This is something we can all do, post and share links and info. When I share the link and photos of B&Bs we meet along the way, I am hoping those same B&B's will post about us. Not our USER ID, but the real us, ie ME at MY B&B in VA. Smiling

Hillbilly's picture
Offline
Joined:
10/22/2011

This is one of the things I want to talk to all of you about. I haven't been pushing the site until after we talk some more. After we meet next week and decide on somethings Im going to go full force. I hope my web guy can have what I have been waiting for finished by then so we can finish a key issue up. I also want to finish the logo when you all are here as well.

Joey Camb's picture
Offline
Joined:
04/02/2010

cracking - want to do my bit to promote it so would like the logo to go on my headed paper!

__________________

Don't mess with me today or I will kill you!!!!

 

Hillbilly's picture
Offline
Joined:
10/22/2011

camberleyhotelharrogate@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

cracking - want to do my bit to promote it so would like the logo to go on my headed paper!

We finalized a logo! It's fantastic. Waiting on the company to send m the final draft. I should have it first of next week.

Offline
Joined:
10/07/2008

Bob wrote:
This is one of the things I want to talk to all of you about. I haven't been pushing the site until after we talk some more. After we meet next week and decide on somethings Im going to go full force. I hope my web guy can have what I have been waiting for finished by then so we can finish a key issue up. I also want to finish the logo when you all are here as well.

yes

Offline
Joined:
10/07/2008

Bob wrote:

Ok. Just wondering why we should not mention this forum? Can I just say we all belong to an Innkeepers forum online? What should I say if they ask "What forum?" Can i mention the blog?  The blog has the title of this forum in it. You think they will connect the dots?

I would just say an online innkeeping association. That is simple and true.

The blog and the facebook page is wide open. We do not list our AVATAR or USER IDs on either of those, fyi. 

I am not meaning to share this forum with anyone. I did it all OFF the forum for that reason. 

Madeleine's picture
Offline
Joined:
09/29/2011

Do you want everyone in your town on here reading your comments?

I don't.

It's an open forum so there are no boundaries on who can read this but let's not just tell guests it's out here for them to read about themselves!

You know a good reporter would want to know who everyone is and might actually go on to write something derogatory about how nice they are to your face but watch out once you're gone!

Offline
Joined:
10/07/2008

Pls share this facebook page and blog here if you want any one else to follow...

You have been mentioned for marketing purposes as well Sunshine!

http://innspiring-roadtrips.blogspot.com/ blog with your mention

https://www.facebook.com/InnspiringRoadTrips  Photos and updates will be posted here

Tell your town is you wish. We will be spreading the love...

 

 

Offline
Joined:
07/23/2008

Joey Bloggs wrote:

Pls share this facebook page and blog here if you want any one else to follow...

You have been mentioned for marketing purposes as well Sunshine!

http://innspiring-roadtrips.blogspot.com/ blog with your mention

https://www.facebook.com/InnspiringRoadTrips  Photos and updates will be posted here

Tell your town is you wish. We will be spreading the love...

Cute write up... But part of it is backwards... "Kris was actually the bridesmaid and college roommate to a dear friend of mine in Port Orchard Washington. " Debbie was the bridesmaid at "my wedding". 

 

 

Hillbilly's picture
Offline
Joined:
10/22/2011

I'm going to contact our local news channel and see if they will come do a news story.

Madeleine's picture
Offline
Joined:
09/29/2011

Just don't mention this forum please!

gillumhouse's picture
Offline
Joined:
05/22/2008

3 days before I head to the airport!! I will be buying 2 of your cookbooks while I am there so set them aside for me, please.

Offline
Joined:
07/23/2008

gillumhouse wrote:

3 days before I head to the airport!! I will be buying 2 of your cookbooks while I am there so set them aside for me, please.

Good thing you told me... I only have two left!! Whew! I have to order more! 

Offline
Joined:
07/23/2008

gillumhouse wrote:

3 days before I head to the airport!! I will be buying 2 of your cookbooks while I am there so set them aside for me, please.

Good thing you told me... I only have two left!! Whew! I have to order more! 

Offline
Joined:
07/23/2008

gillumhouse wrote:

3 days before I head to the airport!! I will be buying 2 of your cookbooks while I am there so set them aside for me, please.

Good thing you told me... I only have two left!! Whew! I have to order more! 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.