Speaking of driving the innkeeper nuts...

5 replies [Last post]
Madeleine's picture
Offline
Joined:
09/29/2011

...guests with babies. They move the furniture and don't put it back. Hey, people! I am 30 years older than you are, please put the bed back where you found it. Ditto the dresser!

2 trash cans full of diapers. The 'car trash' filled with diapers left for us. The empty shopping bags filled with diapers. They were here less than 12 hours. That must be a p&p dispensing machine they brought along, not a baby!

__________________

Everyday, for good or ill, we intersect with some else's story and become a part of it.

 

egoodell's picture
Offline
Joined:
06/01/2008

Madeleine wrote:

...guests with babies. They move the furniture and don't put it back. Hey, people! I am 30 years older than you are, please put the bed back where you found it. Ditto the dresser!

2 trash cans full of diapers. The 'car trash' filled with diapers left for us. The empty shopping bags filled with diapers. They were here less than 12 hours. That must be a p&p dispensing machine they brought along, not a baby!

Just reenforces me not tasking children. Everyone says,
Oh we NEVER have any problems with kids" Sure...

Riki

__________________

Riki Goodell
Arcady Vineyard Bed & Breakfast
Arcady Vineyard Wine Tours
www.arcadyvineyard.com
Come! Let us show you the beautiful Monticello Appellation!

 

Highlands John's picture
Offline
Joined:
04/16/2010

egoodell wrote:

Madeleine wrote:

...guests with babies. They move the furniture and don't put it back. Hey, people! I am 30 years older than you are, please put the bed back where you found it. Ditto the dresser!

2 trash cans full of diapers. The 'car trash' filled with diapers left for us. The empty shopping bags filled with diapers. They were here less than 12 hours. That must be a p&p dispensing machine they brought along, not a baby!

Just reenforces me not tasking children. Everyone says,
Oh we NEVER have any problems with kids" Sure...

Riki

Amen to that.

__________________

If you wanted hotel facilities you should have booked a hotel and paid hotel prices!!!

 

Offline
Joined:
06/24/2008

Wow!  You sure there was only 1. 

Furniture moving has not happened but once here (that I know of) and they were deeply apologetic after they saw I had been in their room to fluff.  They promised to move it back and did, but man was I shocked when I went in.  Why can't people leave things as they are? 

Joey Camb's picture
Offline
Joined:
04/02/2010

for this reason I give them black trash bags on arrival and ask them to let me know periodically when they want them removing so I can get them outside! don't want that smell getting into everything!

__________________

Don't mess with me today or I will kill you!!!!

 

Madeleine's picture
Offline
Joined:
09/29/2011

camberleyhotelharrogate@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

for this reason I give them black trash bags on arrival and ask them to let me know periodically when they want them removing so I can get them outside! don't want that smell getting into everything!

They were here for 12 hours. That's it. I would have had to change the trash bags out while they slept!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.