Personalized Rolling Pin...

15 replies [Last post]
Generic's picture
Offline
Joined:
02/24/2011

This is pretty interesting. I'm actually thinking of ordering...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ValekRollingPins

__________________

Permission to quote in whole or in part, other than usage on this forum, is entirely forbidden.

 

Highlands John's picture
Offline
Joined:
04/16/2010

Love it. Don't really do enough rolling pin baking for guests to make it worth while.

And by a strange coincidence look what arrived today. Going to have them by the front door for people to borrow when they go down the Inn for dinner.

 

__________________

If you wanted hotel facilities you should have booked a hotel and paid hotel prices!!!

 

Madeleine's picture
Offline
Joined:
09/29/2011

Cool! Any chance you got those umbrellas from some place I can use?

__________________

Everyday, for good or ill, we intersect with some else's story and become a part of it.

 

Offline
Joined:
05/22/2008

we bought umbrellas for our B & B association from D & J

Highlands John's picture
Offline
Joined:
04/16/2010

No, it's a small UK company. Print On Umbrellas. The problem I had was most companies are only interested in supplying items like this in bulk (100+).

These people were happy to do 4 for me, and at £17 each they are reasonable too. I picked an umbrellas design online and told them what I wanted, they sent me a proof for my approval, and I'm dead chuffed with the result.

 

Perhaps I should say to guests if I get a booking from someone who says they saw our name on your umbrella you get to keep the umbrella.

gillumhouse's picture
Offline
Joined:
05/22/2008

Highlands John wrote:

No, it's a small UK company. Print On Umbrellas. The problem I had was most companies are only interested in supplying items like this in bulk (100+).

These people were happy to do 4 for me, and at £17 each they are reasonable too. I picked an umbrellas design online and told them what I wanted, they sent me a proof for my approval, and I'm dead chuffed with the result.

 

Perhaps I should say to guests if I get a booking from someone who says they saw our name on your umbrella you get to keep the umbrella.

I just checked with my Sheltered Workshop - golf umbrellas will be $12 each printed. The set-up fee is $15 unless I order 24 - no minimum order. They cannot get my lunch bags any more though. Grrrr!! I am thinking of ordering 10 umbrellas though.

Offline
Joined:
10/07/2008

Highlands John wrote:

Love it. Don't really do enough rolling pin baking for guests to make it worth while.

And by a strange coincidence look what arrived today. Going to have them by the front door for people to borrow when they go down the Inn for dinner.

 

That is terrific!

 

__________________

Gluten free is never free. - Joey Bloggs

 

Offline
Joined:
05/22/2008

yes

Generic's picture
Offline
Joined:
02/24/2011

What's that shirt say?

Highlands John's picture
Offline
Joined:
04/16/2010

Jon Sable wrote:

What's that shirt say?

Wasn't quite the feedback I was expecting! smiley

Montreal 1975 property of property of state championships  (paraphrase). 

Offline
Joined:
10/07/2008

Highlands John wrote:

Jon Sable wrote:

What's that shirt say?

Wasn't quite the feedback I was expecting! smiley

Montreal 1975 property of property of state championships  (paraphrase). 

You see branding is branding. That stood out more than the brellies! haha But you had a good looking model wearing it. 

Generic's picture
Offline
Joined:
02/24/2011

It wasn't.... but somehow it stood out for me Eye-wink

Arks's picture
Offline
Joined:
05/22/2010

Just don't use it to club a PITA, unless you want to sign your work.

__________________

All saints can do miracles, but few of them can keep hotel. ~ Mark Twain

 

Offline
Joined:
06/24/2008

Arks wrote:

Just don't use it to club a PITA, unless you want to sign your work.

My thoughts exactly, should have known you would beat me (pun intended) to the punch!

Generic's picture
Offline
Joined:
02/24/2011

Only if they are from the state of WallyWorld's head office Smiling

Arks's picture
Offline
Joined:
05/22/2010

Jon Sable wrote:

Only if they are from the state of WallyWorld's head office Smiling

Smiling Always low prices on rolling pins here. Smiling

They are a popular weapon among good apron wearers.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.