BedandBreakfast.com Searches for Best B&B Breakfast in North America

8 replies [Last post]
Offline
Joined:
10/07/2008

BedandBreakfast.com Searches for Best B&B Breakfast in North America

 

Here is the link to the entries

Unlike another recent best breakfast I had seen online from a conference, these photos are fabulous to showcase the breakfast.

__________________

Gluten free is never free. - Joey Bloggs

 

Generic's picture
Offline
Joined:
02/24/2011

Love the pics, love the breakfasts, couldn't make more than half of them because I'm constantly dealing with vegetarians.

__________________

Permission to quote in whole or in part, other than usage on this forum, is entirely forbidden.

 

Offline
Joined:
10/07/2008

Generic wrote:

Love the pics, love the breakfasts, couldn't make more than half of them because I'm constantly dealing with vegetarians.

Definitely not the everyday breakfast, you know that, I know that, it is a "best" breakfast competition. Fun to stare at anyway, eh! 

Arks's picture
Offline
Joined:
05/22/2010

A couple of things the great photos have in common, besides of course beautiful food and plates, are that...

  • they are really close, closer than you generally get to your food
  • the focus is really sharp, probably sharper than you can get with an auto-focusing point-and-shoot camera

__________________

All saints can do miracles, but few of them can keep hotel. ~ Mark Twain

 

Offline
Joined:
10/07/2008

Arks wrote:

A couple of things the great photos have in common, besides of course beautiful food and plates, are that...

  • they are really close, closer than you generally get to your food
  • the focus is really sharp, probably sharper than you can get with an auto-focusing point-and-shoot camera

Thank you for noticing what I was trying to share. And they look super delicious!

Aussie Innkeeper's picture
Offline
Joined:
01/16/2010

Some yummy looking stuff and BEAUTIFUL pics. However, you do realize that the only inns that win these BB.Com 'contests' are just the Diamond Collection, right? frown Flowers & Thyme's entry is awesome, but they're not DC, so they probably won't even be considered. I wish I were wrong. 

__________________

Lynne
Queen of Everything!

 

Offline
Joined:
10/07/2008

Aussie Innkeeper wrote:

Some yummy looking stuff and BEAUTIFUL pics. However, you do realize that the only inns that win these BB.Com 'contests' are just the Diamond Collection, right? frown Flowers & Thyme's entry is awesome, but they're not DC, so they probably won't even be considered. I wish I were wrong. 

Have they held this before? I didn't know, have never seen it. I could care less who wins, thought the recipes and photos were worthy of a share. It is for marketing to bring the directory to people, that is all. Maybe they need someone to alert the troops here to get votes! (I don't think any are from the forum tho) 

Morticia's picture
Offline
Joined:
05/22/2008

Or, they're huge, 25 room inns. Or corporately owned.

__________________

What a long, strange trip it’s been.

 

TheBeachHouse's picture
Offline
Joined:
06/24/2013

wow!

__________________

TBH

 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.