Another Unlicensed Short-Term Rental, Another Dead Family

2 replies [Last post]
PhineasSwann's picture
Offline
Joined:
09/25/2012

Spread the word: Unlicensed Air, VRBO and non-professional "innkeepers" can be deadly. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/24/iowa-family-died-gas-asphyxiation-mexico/456565002/

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/460537002 

 

__________________

Darren
Innkeeper & Owner

 

PhineasSwann's picture
Offline
Joined:
09/25/2012

Second article notes the condo they rented was listed on VRBO and HomeAway. 

notAgrandma's picture
Offline
Joined:
07/07/2017

I'd heard about this story & thought it was a VRBO or Airbnb, but the article you shared says something about a hotel?

__________________

Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. - John Wooden

 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.