Welcome Newbies and Seasoned Innkeepers alike! A few factoids about moi:
- We have 7 rooms. My husband is my partner in this insanity.
- I've been an innkeeper since 2004. This was not a lifelong dream, but became my career due to a few life-altering external changes. (You can read that to mean that I don't plan and 'life happens'.)
- I guess most would say I'm pretty outspoken.
- This is a pretty good gig at this point and it looks like I'll keep it up for another few years.
- My family is grown and gone, and I have 5 grandchildren at this point.
- I'm happy to help solve problems other innkeepers are experiencing, or just commiserate!
- If I had a life, I'd quilt. Naw, really, if I had any time, I'd sleep!
- Winner of the prestigous 2008 PITA Magnet award.