1/2 way between Annapolis and Charleston?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbinnsitters

Reaction score
Anyone out there have a place that my sister could stay on Friday the 14th of Jan. coming back from the conference? Her husband decided to fly back early so she will be driving herself and I think it is too far for one person to drive in one day. She'll be traveling on 95. She thinks she can do it but I'd like to give her options especially with the crazy weather the east has been having.

We are heading the same direction, but we are starting out Thursday night to come part of the way back and then finishing up the drive on Friday. We were just going to pick a hotel along 95 to stop at. She's welcome to caravan with us if she wants to with us - she won't be that far from Annapolis when we head off to the west.

We are heading the same direction, but we are starting out Thursday night to come part of the way back and then finishing up the drive on Friday. We were just going to pick a hotel along 95 to stop at. She's welcome to caravan with us if she wants to with us - she won't be that far from Annapolis when we head off to the west..
J, she might do that, but she is not too keen on night driving either - we'll talk at the conference. Thx!

check to see if Blackstone VA will be out of your way.... DH & I always like to see other innmates!

Back