10 Photo Mistakes to Avoid

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good points. I'm always surprised at the number of people round here with winter pictures prominent on their websites.
Everything may look nice covered in snow but it's not what visitors want to see when booking a summer break, which the majority of tourists are.

we have summer photos on our calender and a snow one for the december page!

Unless you are a Charles Dickens destination, please I implore you to not have "Christmas" photos on your website! If anything stick them on a newsletter or Christmas card or Blog article for Dec! If you are in ski country, by all means show the winter wonderland!
A pet peeve of mine, might be gorgeous, but so is everyone's baby...

Unless you are a Charles Dickens destination, please I implore you to not have "Christmas" photos on your website! If anything stick them on a newsletter or Christmas card or Blog article for Dec! If you are in ski country, by all means show the winter wonderland!
A pet peeve of mine, might be gorgeous, but so is everyone's baby....
i used my xmas ones on my christmas cards and as the december pic on my callender!

A pet peeve of mine, might be gorgeous, but so is everyone's baby....
Joey Bloggs said:
, but so is everyone's baby...
lol

Back