10 Things That Get in the Way of Success

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Short Blog article here
You will like this!!
thumbs_up.gif

Mmmm...what in the world does "Living on an island" have to do with being successful? That's an odd one to throw in there.

Mmmm...what in the world does "Living on an island" have to do with being successful? That's an odd one to throw in there..
Banana said:
Mmmm...what in the world does "Living on an island" have to do with being successful? That's an odd one to throw in there.
I guess they do not count it as successful if you are only successful on that island. Fools! If that island is where you are content, then to my way of thinking your ARE successful. It just depends on one's definition of what success is.
It really does not matter who has the most toys when you die - you are still DEAD!

I think it meant isolating yourself, as in "no man is an island"? What does this list have to do with real estate, I wonder?

Mmmm...what in the world does "Living on an island" have to do with being successful? That's an odd one to throw in there..
Banana said:
I took it to mean a sort of putting yourself first - living as if you're the only who matters (who is there). Sort of a reminder of how "no man is an island."
When I first read your comment, I had to wonder if it was a Lost reference...

Living on an island..Oh yeah tons of people are OUT OF TOUCH with reality, in other words, they are alone. Live without interaction with others.

Was there anything valuable in this article?
I thought there was.

Banana said:
I took it to mean a sort of putting yourself first - living as if you're the only who matters (who is there). Sort of a reminder of how "no man is an island."
When I first read your comment, I had to wonder if it was a Lost reference...
Ahhh...no this resonates. There are many, many people who work (cough, cough) on this island that have that attitude. We call it "The Island Attitude". Now it makes sense.

Back