10 Things your B&B Won't Tell You

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting article, especially some of the comments. The properties cited in the article aren't small lodging properties nor is there a regional cross section. Why does this usually seem to be the case when someone writes one of these articles? sigh....
I'm not sure that the facts are straight about how the business of B&Bs hasn't also been affected by the slow in tourism.
For example one of the fallacies in a comment....just because someone puts up a sign doesn't make them a "real" B&B. Zoning restrictions sometimes limit or prohibit signage and smaller properties may elect not to have a sign to avoid walk-ups. There are many components to how someone runs a professional business.

Haven't we trashed this article twice already?.
I must have been on vacation.
confused_smile.gif
Or do these articles all basically say the same thing? hmmmm.........

Haven't we trashed this article twice already?.
confused_smile.gif
Samster said:
confused_smile.gif
It was the same article, perhaps posted in different places. It was the whole C AB Bi inns thing with the hotels giving their 2 cents in an article that starts off...'Your B&B may not be...' Well, duh, if hotels are commenting, yeah, it's not a B&B.

Back