10 Truths To Keep Your Innkeeping Relationship Healthy

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Sharing this as innkeepers get to their last straw this time of year, I know those who are not innkeepers come into "this innkeeping zone" and do not get why we are how we are, sometimes we want to be ourselves - HERE- when we have to be all smiles and sunshine even with our pita or needy guests.
Or else, as I like to call it, the semi-annual innkeeper meltdown occurs
I saw this and thought it is worth sharing. Some simple basics we all know, but forget

10 Truths To Keep Your Relationship Healthy by Barton Goldsmith
http://www.soulseeds.com/seed-excha...our-relationship-healthy-by-barton-goldsmith/[/h2]

wink_smile.gif
When I saw this subject line, I thought, "My relationship with my Inn or my relationship with my DH...?" After persuing the article, I think it applies to both.

I thought about putting Innkeepers, but that sounded odd too. I added that for our benefit. As we always warn aspirings, if one of you is the innkeeper you are both the innkeepers! Doesn't matter if you have an outside job or not, you are an innkeeper, you live at/in the inn.

Thanks! Seasonal meltdown occurred, is still occurring, but is getting better.

If this business ever starts coming between us, we'll just stop doing it. There's nothing more important that your marriage and family.

If this business ever starts coming between us, we'll just stop doing it. There's nothing more important that your marriage and family..
Proud Texan said:
If this business ever starts coming between us, we'll just stop doing it. There's nothing more important that your marriage and family.
Amen!

Back