$100 Discount on PAII Conference Registration Aug 30 and 31

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Innkeep

Reaction score
For those who have decided to go to the PAII Innkeeping Conference Jan 10-13, 2011 in Charleston SC they're offering $100 off registration fees for today and tomorrow. Check out the website here

The only problem is that when I go to register they seem to want to charge full price... Anybody know how to get the discount?

The only problem is that when I go to register they seem to want to charge full price... Anybody know how to get the discount?.
I just booked and they charged $389 which is the discount from the $489...
RIki

The only problem is that when I go to register they seem to want to charge full price... Anybody know how to get the discount?.
I just booked and they charged $389 which is the discount from the $489...
RIki
Right, I just figured it out
embaressed_smile.gif

Sorry this is on one of the many threads on this so I just grabbed the first one that came up, but here is the perfect t shirt idea for all the innmates who want to identify each other at the PAII SC Conference. Simple but speaks volumes:
pita.gif

im not going (for obvious reasons) but would like to have the T-Shirt made up for my personal amusement! Can you see me wearing PITA's Stink round the house? LOL

Back