$100K for Montana lodge and you can lease the building for 5, 7 or 15+ years

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrrrgh! No headboards! Why do people just throw a frame in the room and toss a mattress on it and call it a bed? That's not a bed, that's a squatter's nest. Why bother with the frame at all? Just put the mattress on the floor.
Sorry, pet peeve. And not all of the rooms are like that. I do love the view, tho. WOW!

Arrrrgh! No headboards! Why do people just throw a frame in the room and toss a mattress on it and call it a bed? That's not a bed, that's a squatter's nest. Why bother with the frame at all? Just put the mattress on the floor.
Sorry, pet peeve. And not all of the rooms are like that. I do love the view, tho. WOW!.
Who would pay 100,000 for nothing? They are going out of business and it includes no property. So what do you get? Their business that is making no $$$?

Sorry, pet peeve. And not all of the rooms are like that. I do love the view, tho. WOW!.
Who would pay 100,000 for nothing? They are going out of business and it includes no property. So what do you get? Their business that is making no $$$?
swilson said:
So what do you get? Their business that is making no $$$?
Not that I would do this or even think it is a great deal...but how would you know by the info given? How do you know it is not making money? There could be many reasons the owner can't go on with the business.

swilson said:
Not that I would do this or even think it is a great deal...but how would you know by the info given? How do you know it is not making money? There could be many reasons the owner can't go on with the business.
Copperhead said:
swilson said:
I think this quote is what makes it seem like not a good business deal: I would have to agree that this doesn't sound like they are making a go of it. Not that someone else couldn't. If the distress part is because of ill health, there's a better way to market the biz.
***DISTRESS SALE***
MAKE OFFER! .**GOING OUT OF BUSINESS IF NOT SOLD BY APRIL!**

Back