11 Crappy Personal Branding Tips

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty funny...I just deleted my blog. I'm getting tired of social media...
shades_smile.gif

you DO see the irony in that the anti social media is a blog ... and that jay has the usual five links to follow him ... facebook ... twitter ... etc. and has 'branded himself' with his website .net
i mean, his shtick is to be anti, and this is how he earns his living. by blogging and speaking (and selling) satire about social media.
wish you hadn't deleted your blog, (if it was free) ... just let it go underground for a while. i deleted a blog after copying it to a placeholder or something and then i couldn't access it. lost all that (what i think was) good stuff i put there. i should have just hidden it.

you DO see the irony in that the anti social media is a blog ... and that jay has the usual five links to follow him ... facebook ... twitter ... etc. and has 'branded himself' with his website .net
i mean, his shtick is to be anti, and this is how he earns his living. by blogging and speaking (and selling) satire about social media.
wish you hadn't deleted your blog, (if it was free) ... just let it go underground for a while. i deleted a blog after copying it to a placeholder or something and then i couldn't access it. lost all that (what i think was) good stuff i put there. i should have just hidden it..
Oh, I get the irony totally about that guy. There are so many people that are making a living off of posting stuff in forms of social media. Maybe I'm just envious... haha...
Nope, my blog isn't pertinent to my life anymore...so time to say good-bye to it.

Back