11 Things to Hate About Hotels

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the most part, you can sum it up with, "don't nickle and dime people". I agree with all the points they make in the article. As we all know, the costlier the room, the more they charge for the Wi-Fi, the minibar, and everything else. I hate it.

If you need to show guests how to flush the toilet then your plumbing is way too fancy and complicated.
regular_smile.gif

For the most part, you can sum it up with, "don't nickle and dime people". I agree with all the points they make in the article. As we all know, the costlier the room, the more they charge for the Wi-Fi, the minibar, and everything else. I hate it..
Arkansawyer said:
For the most part, you can sum it up with, "don't nickle and dime people". I agree with all the points they make in the article. As we all know, the costlier the room, the more they charge for the Wi-Fi, the minibar, and everything else. I hate it.
Absolutely. We stayed in a hotel recently that was charging £4 for a tube of smarties and £30 for an airline size bottle of wine in the mini-bar. As a consequence not only did we not touch the mini-bar, we didn't use their restaurant or shop either.

People say to me oh you should charge this for this or that for the other. I say no id rather put the whole price up cos A-keeping it all straight would be pain B- people don't like it they really don't like it.

Back