12 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some yummy recipes, but you have to register to get them :-(
Hey JB, just took these pics on my way home today. You will recognize for sure:) I had not been in here in 2 years. I can't believe how nice they have made it. I may actually consider staying in one of those cabins :)
lrg_ShenStatePark2.jpg

ShenStatePark3.jpg

This is my front yard. THe persimmon tree finally turned pretty enough to take a pic
DSCN6701_0.jpg

Some yummy recipes, but you have to register to get them :-(
Hey JB, just took these pics on my way home today. You will recognize for sure:) I had not been in here in 2 years. I can't believe how nice they have made it. I may actually consider staying in one of those cabins :)
lrg_ShenStatePark2.jpg

ShenStatePark3.jpg

This is my front yard. THe persimmon tree finally turned pretty enough to take a pic
DSCN6701_0.jpg
All I can say is WOW!!! Mid-city size urban living has it's advantages, but I am really craving to live where there is a view of something. Mountains or water. We have been really discussing our next move lately. Our son pegged one of my biggest requirements...somewhere where there is more acceptance. His wording was better though. :)

Lovely!
Fireplaces in the cabins too...perfect for off season.
PS Did you see Mark Martin come in second yesterday (even after a crash?)

Back