12 Things You Need To Do Before 2012

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell others is a bad idea. A recent study said that goals are better if they are private as the act of telling people gives the same satisfaction as having actually done it.

Tell others is a bad idea. A recent study said that goals are better if they are private as the act of telling people gives the same satisfaction as having actually done it..
toddburme said:
Tell others is a bad idea. A recent study said that goals are better if they are private as the act of telling people gives the same satisfaction as having actually done it.
I agree. Especially not your spouse.
confused_smile.gif

Tell others is a bad idea. A recent study said that goals are better if they are private as the act of telling people gives the same satisfaction as having actually done it..
toddburme said:
That's so interesting. I hadn't heard about that study, but I think it's true, at least for me.

toddburme said:
I agree. Especially not your spouse.
confused_smile.gif

True.

Back