12 Things You Need To Do Before 2012

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

toddburme

Reaction score
Tell others is a bad idea. A recent study said that goals are better if they are private as the act of telling people gives the same satisfaction as having actually done it.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Tell others is a bad idea. A recent study said that goals are better if they are private as the act of telling people gives the same satisfaction as having actually done it..
toddburme said:
Tell others is a bad idea. A recent study said that goals are better if they are private as the act of telling people gives the same satisfaction as having actually done it.
I agree. Especially not your spouse.

InnBloom

Reaction score
Tell others is a bad idea. A recent study said that goals are better if they are private as the act of telling people gives the same satisfaction as having actually done it..
toddburme said:
That's so interesting. I hadn't heard about that study, but I think it's true, at least for me.

toddburme

Reaction score
I think the reason I remember it, is that it rings true.

Tom

Reaction score
toddburme said:
I agree. Especially not your spouse.

True.