2 more books for the book club

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
Guerrilla Social Media Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson & Shane Gibson
and - Bright Marketing for Small Businesses by Robert Craven
The first one in my opinion is more useful for ideas for marking and the second for assessing if what you are doing is working
Email me with your address if you are interested then send onto the next person when you are done.

Another book - Mary Daheim Fowl Prey bed and breafast murder mystery

Another book for the book club - Waiter rant by Steve Dublanica
a behind the scenes look at life as a waiter in New York

Please don't pass any on to me I have too many piled up right now that I cannot get to, thank you.
cheers.gif

a behind the scenes look at life as a waiter in New York.
Another book for the book club - Waiter rant by Steve Dublanica a behind the scenes look at life as a waiter in New York
I follow his blog - I'll take it after you Maddie.
I broke down and bought the first in the Nora Roberts Inn Boonsboro trilogy, the Next Always. I have only read one other of her books and don't care for her writing but this setting is local. So I will let you know when I am ready to send it on.

Wait on Waiter Rant. I have it from an innmate here. Before you get it again...you gave it to me! It is right here, on my pile. :)

Wait on Waiter Rant. I have it from an innmate here. Before you get it again...you gave it to me! It is right here, on my pile. :).
Joey Bloggs said:
Wait on Waiter Rant. I have it from an innmate here. Before you get it again...you gave it to me! It is right here, on my pile. :)
OMG, you're right. If I don't have the book in front of me, I don't remember reading it. Obviously losing my mind.

Another book for the book club - Waiter rant by Steve Dublanica a behind the scenes look at life as a waiter in New York
I broke down and bought the first in the Nora Roberts Inn Boonsboro trilogy, the Next Always. I have only read one other of her books and don't care for her writing but this setting is local. So I will let you know when I am ready to send it on.
Book Club? As in sending books round robin via media mail?

Book club as in sending hard copy books round to anyone who wants to read them via the postal service

Took a look at her trip adviser would point out that she doesn't run the inn - ie 8 bedrooms and has 2 staff plus husband and still one or two negative cleaning comments. Feel the location ie next to the fire station was an unwise choice.

Skamokawa said:
Yes. Do you want to be on the list?

Skamokawa said:
Yes. Do you want to be on the list?
yes please.

If anyone else wants 'Waiter Rant' indicate that here. I'll pop a checklist into the book and you can send it on to the next person after you're done. (This was fun last time...there were bookmarks and postcards from the different inns. Altho, that does disqualify you from using book rate.)

If anyone else wants 'Waiter Rant' indicate that here. I'll pop a checklist into the book and you can send it on to the next person after you're done. (This was fun last time...there were bookmarks and postcards from the different inns. Altho, that does disqualify you from using book rate.).
Add me to the list.

Back