2 more books for the book club

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another real hard copy book for the book club (so as to avoid confusion) = Turning the tables by Stevem A Shaw - this chap is a restuarant critic who really went out of his way to understand the back of house experience ie chefs, supliers, mangagers and stock etc. Is a bit of light reading in my opinion but feel it would be a good read for people either going to stay at a BB or booking to eat at a restaurant - it helps with understanding that the little bit you see is not the whole picture.
Let me know if you want it posting out

Another book for the book club - Waiter rant by Steve Dublanica
a behind the scenes look at life as a waiter in New York.
Another book for the book club - Waiter rant by Steve Dublanica a behind the scenes look at life as a waiter in New York
I follow his blog - I'll take it after you Maddie.
I broke down and bought the first in the Nora Roberts Inn Boonsboro trilogy, the Next Always. I have only read one other of her books and don't care for her writing but this setting is local. So I will let you know when I am ready to send it on.
muirford said:
I broke down and bought the first in the Nora Roberts Inn Boonsboro trilogy, the Next Always. I have only read one other of her books and don't care for her writing but this setting is local.
Tried reading that. She wasted spent more time describing the character of the house than she did on the people characters. I couldn't finish it. I was SO over hearing about 'her' house.

Successful Tourism Marketing - By Susan Briggs - this is an older volume published in 2001. May be of interest as some background reading but not particularly useful for accommodation providers if I am being completely honest.

please add me ... i've never got any of the books that circulate so i don't know if i need to add my physical address someplace. please let me know
could really use the guerilla marketing ideas!

please add me ... i've never got any of the books that circulate so i don't know if i need to add my physical address someplace. please let me know
could really use the guerilla marketing ideas!.
if its any help I just finished 500 social medial marketing tips on Kindle - its only £2.95 ($6.00) worth a look

E-mail your address. I have several of the books and need to send them on.

Sea:
Would love to get them after you.
Skamok

Back