20th ANNIVERSARY - 2010 Commemorates The Claiborne House B&B's 20th Year in Business!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
20th ANNIVERSARY - 2010 Commemorates The Claiborne House B&B's 20th Year in Business!
To help us celebrate this monumental achievement we are offering this special for 2010 only - Save $20 per night on a TWO NIGHT MIDWEEK STAY when you book your room online. http://www.claibornehouse.net

Must be booked online to redeem special rate. Midweek is Sun-Thurs. Consecutive night stay only. Available for two nights+. Not valid with other discounts or promotions, or gift certificate/cards.
flowers_cider_AddOn.jpg

I was going to do 20% which fits better, but doesn't fit my wallet that well...20% is substantial.
This is still a $40+ savings.

I was going to do 20% which fits better, but doesn't fit my wallet that well...20% is substantial.
This is still a $40+ savings..
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Congrats on the milestone and thank you for the nice card.
Your rates are so reasonable for all you offer, that the discount you came up with seems very appropriate.

Congratulations to both of you! Your place is beautiful.

Beautiful! That is a splendid photo!
You've given me a great idea for our 2nd anniversary :) (If I make it to that little milestone......)

This is still a $40+ savings..
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Congrats on the milestone and thank you for the nice card.
Your rates are so reasonable for all you offer, that the discount you came up with seems very appropriate.
wink_smile.gif

Bravo! Very well done promo, I hope it's a huge success for you. Congrats on the 20th year of operation as well, what a milestone! Your place looks amazing.

Congratulations to the old gal ....errrr the house not the innkeeper
embaressed_smile.gif
;)

I sincerely hope my house gets to celebrate 20 years as an inn.
You took it, were the stewards of it , made it better and are now going to pass it on to the next to try to make it better in their way. What an accomplishment you have! And the girls can take pride in what they helped build - because it has to be a family thing to succeed as well as you have.

Back