30 Ideas for your Bed and Breakfast to Pin on Pinterest

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
30 Ideas for your Bed and Breakfast to Pin on Pinterest | Chefforfeng's Weblog http://bit.ly/P6th5i
Dare we say those three little words again here? PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS!!

Good ideas, however..I sure wish she would learn to use wordpress properly and do a custom menu so she can fit her navigation in properly. and the background drives my eyes crazy :-( Sorry Chef.

Good ideas, however..I sure wish she would learn to use wordpress properly and do a custom menu so she can fit her navigation in properly. and the background drives my eyes crazy :-( Sorry Chef..
@EmptyNest I did change the background (always open to suggestions and comments),
re: navigation menu, if you mean the full text links across the top, I happen to like them that way and did it deliberately, one can see everything at a glance and I happen to abhor dropdown menus if that's what you are referring to, have seen to many bazillions of examples of people doing/using them wrong.
If that's not what your referring to please give an example for reference as always open to change. Never claimed to be a coding person but I do wish you had phrased "she would learn to use wordpress properly" another way. If I was a less easy going person I could take that to be a tad insulting :)

Good ideas, however..I sure wish she would learn to use wordpress properly and do a custom menu so she can fit her navigation in properly. and the background drives my eyes crazy :-( Sorry Chef..
@EmptyNest I did change the background (always open to suggestions and comments),
re: navigation menu, if you mean the full text links across the top, I happen to like them that way and did it deliberately, one can see everything at a glance and I happen to abhor dropdown menus if that's what you are referring to, have seen to many bazillions of examples of people doing/using them wrong.
If that's not what your referring to please give an example for reference as always open to change. Never claimed to be a coding person but I do wish you had phrased "she would learn to use wordpress properly" another way. If I was a less easy going person I could take that to be a tad insulting :)
FORGIVE ME...aPOLOGIES, that is not how I meant it...really.
should have chosen my words more carefully. It is obvious you know how to use wordpress.
yes, I did mean drop down navigation. I personally like it when used properly.
The background was very hard on the eyes...tooo busy. I thought it detracted from all of your really helpful information.Thank you for sharing on the forum.

Back