35 things people need to stop doing

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Along these same lines, someone posted this video on their FB page, it really made me think and I tried to go about my day like this today.

Along these same lines, someone posted this video on their FB page, it really made me think and I tried to go about my day like this today..
Don Draper said:
Along these same lines, someone posted this video on their FB page, it really made me think and I tried to go about my day like this today.
Thank you for passing that on. Very worthwhile.

Along these same lines, someone posted this video on their FB page, it really made me think and I tried to go about my day like this today..
Don Draper said:
Good one. I think where we run up against it is when no one seems to care about what WE'RE dealing with. A little sympathy for the innkeeper wouldn't go amiss!

Don Draper said:
Good one. I think where we run up against it is when no one seems to care about what WE'RE dealing with. A little sympathy for the innkeeper wouldn't go amiss!
Alibi Ike said:
You are expected to be a robot.

Do you remember what is left after you let all the evil out of Pandora's box?
Hope

Back