48-million dollar home for sale and open for tours in central Virginia

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
48-million dollar home for sale and open for tours in our region[/h3]A home in Central Virginia ranks among the world's most expensive properties.
It's up for sale and this week, you can get a look inside.
article here

I clicked on to the link which had a link to a website with pictures of the property... OMG is all I can say!

It was for sale for $100 mil in October...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703574604574499661424767866.html
Virginia winemaker and philanthropist Patricia Kluge is offering her 300-acre English country estate in Charlottesville, Va., for $100 million, one of the most expensive listings in the U.S..
So why does the one say near Lynchburg??? I always thought it was in Charlottesville. Some people just have so much money they don't know what to do with it. Good luck trying to sell this one. Though I am sure someone with big bucks will buy it as their summer get away :)

It was for sale for $100 mil in October...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703574604574499661424767866.html
Virginia winemaker and philanthropist Patricia Kluge is offering her 300-acre English country estate in Charlottesville, Va., for $100 million, one of the most expensive listings in the U.S..
So why does the one say near Lynchburg??? I always thought it was in Charlottesville. Some people just have so much money they don't know what to do with it. Good luck trying to sell this one. Though I am sure someone with big bucks will buy it as their summer get away :)
It has nothing to do with Lynchburg ... it's in Charlottesville about 15 minutes from town. She is keeping the winery and selling the house. Probably ran out of money. Her wine is okay but not better than any other top wineries here and she charges outrageous fees for tastings.
RIki

This is great! It really shows me where to expand my blog. I think that sometime in the future I might try to write a book to go along with my blog, but we will see.Good post with useful tips and ideas
Sgnewproperty

Back