4am breakfast - I'm so happy

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NW Natterbug

Reaction score
No really. I can get the breakfast done and be on my way to work, and DH won't have to deal. (They're coming to fish - yes!)

Oh my gosh. I give them a sack with muffin juice and yougurt at 4 AM.

I'm usually up at 3:30a or so anyway. If we have guests, I'll prep early before going to work. But they want brekkie at 4, so I'll have the whole thing done. I think omelettes, sausage, cottage fried potatoes and toast. I have some nice mushrooms, and still have some great cherries and blueberries from east of the mountains for their fruit salads.

I do a full breakfast at 4 AM on request. Horse people want on the road early when the heat is bad.

Oh my gosh. I give them a sack with muffin juice and yougurt at 4 AM..
sandynn said:
Oh my gosh. I give them a sack with muffin juice and yougurt at 4 AM.
I'm sorry, I read this and well, I have to react to how I read it.....
Gotta try me some of that muffin juice. I'll take a tall glass of blueberry! :D

Sorry I stick by my usual comments, WHO EATS BREAKFAST AT THAT HOUR! It is not a "meal" time. A body doesn't want to eat a big meal at 4am unless they have been out clubbing all night!!
Never.
Won't do it.
If someone expects a full breakfast at 4am they are inconsiderate, and I will tell them to go to a 24 hour breakfast place like Denny's. Most restaurants who DO SERVE breakfast are not even open til 6am!

I'd give them a map to the nearest McDonalds..
Proud Texan said:
I'd give them a map to the nearest McDonalds.
Make sure it is a 24 hour McDonalds!
wink_smile.gif

Sorry I stick by my usual comments, WHO EATS BREAKFAST AT THAT HOUR! It is not a "meal" time. A body doesn't want to eat a big meal at 4am unless they have been out clubbing all night!!
Never.
Won't do it.
If someone expects a full breakfast at 4am they are inconsiderate, and I will tell them to go to a 24 hour breakfast place like Denny's. Most restaurants who DO SERVE breakfast are not even open til 6am!.
Joey Bloggs said:
Never.
Won't do it.
If someone expects a full breakfast at 4am they are inconsiderate, and I will tell them to go to a 24 hour breakfast place like Denny's. Most restaurants who DO SERVE breakfast are not even open til 6am!
My body shape proves I can eat anything at any time.

These guys were up, ready and hungry. They enjoyed the breakfast, loved the coffee, complimented profusely, and then they were off before I left for work. In late, out early. Works for us!
chef.gif

The nearest McDonalds (or anything like it) is in the next county.

Never.
Won't do it.
If someone expects a full breakfast at 4am they are inconsiderate, and I will tell them to go to a 24 hour breakfast place like Denny's. Most restaurants who DO SERVE breakfast are not even open til 6am!.
The only 4AM breakfast req we ever got we did not fulfill and they trashed our kitchen in retaliation.

Hot meal at 4 am? Nope, not gonna happen here. I offer a continental we put in their room fridge. They have always been grateful for it.
Lately, I've been making a breakfast sandwich on a croissant (black forest ham, fried egg, cheese) and pack it so they can eat it on the road. It's been a big hit.

Would a kitchen at a restaurant open at 3am to cook breakfast for someone? Sorry, I just find this absolutely humorous.
teeth_smile.gif

These guys were up, ready and hungry. They enjoyed the breakfast, loved the coffee, complimented profusely, and then they were off before I left for work. In late, out early. Works for us!
chef.gif

The nearest McDonalds (or anything like it) is in the next county..
That was so kind of you; a lot of military are also up-and-at-em very early.

I wont do the 4:30AM although hubbie will volunteer and if it has to be he does it cause 4:30 is NOT breakfast time. Earliest breakfast we've done is 5:30 in WV cause they had to be at the rafting place by 6:30 and on the river by 7. We try not to do this though...wow 4:30 huh? Well if that works for you then its all good.

That was really nice of you, but for anything before our regular breakfast times, they got a really nice generous continental "to-go" breakfast in their guest fridge the evening before. We also had coffee makers with to-go cups for all our guests.
No way, no how would I get up that early with the long day that I already had when we had our B&B.

Back