4th of July - and I have guests

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Major holidays I think people go to the tourist places, not her. THIS year, I have a 3-night from DC and have been making it a red, white , & blue with breakfasts. Had a red tablecloth yesterday, white today, and will be blue tomorrow. Today the fruit is apple chunks, watermelon chunks, & blueberries, the juices OJ & wild cherry, white chocolate & raspberry scones with blackberry jam & mock Devonshire cream, Baked Oatmeal with the res raspberries topping it and vanilla Greek yogurt, and he chose maple venison sausage. Coffee is Peru (Hawaiian got just too expensive). (Forgot to say, those beautiful red glass chargers were a gift from my friend Jane. Aren't they beautiful?)
4thofJulyfruit-gillumhouse.JPG

7-4-2020-gillumhouse.JPG

Enjoyingbreakfast-gillumhouse.JPG

Looks great! I never thought of apples. My go to 4th Fruit is watermelon cut into stars, blueberries and shredded coconut. I like the Apple idea.

They're lucky to get "The Full Gillum" treatment! Hope they tell their friends.

Looks great! I never thought of apples. My go to 4th Fruit is watermelon cut into stars, blueberries and shredded coconut. I like the Apple idea..
Just put them in OJ or lemon juice first to keep from turning brown.

Back