5 Ways to Improve Your Facebook News Feed Exposure

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't agree with you more! Example, yesterday I posted a photo of the fall leaves and it's gone crazy... Over 700 likes and have gained 25 new fans... The numbers keep rising. I've never had a photo get so much exposure before. I thought I was doing well with one I put on last month that got 135 likes. I wish all my photos did this well! Thanks for continuing to post the tips..

Can't agree with you more! Example, yesterday I posted a photo of the fall leaves and it's gone crazy... Over 700 likes and have gained 25 new fans... The numbers keep rising. I've never had a photo get so much exposure before. I thought I was doing well with one I put on last month that got 135 likes. I wish all my photos did this well! Thanks for continuing to post the tips...
That is absolutely amazing!

Can't agree with you more! Example, yesterday I posted a photo of the fall leaves and it's gone crazy... Over 700 likes and have gained 25 new fans... The numbers keep rising. I've never had a photo get so much exposure before. I thought I was doing well with one I put on last month that got 135 likes. I wish all my photos did this well! Thanks for continuing to post the tips...
Baygirl said:
Can't agree with you more! Example, yesterday I posted a photo of the fall leaves and it's gone crazy... Over 700 likes and have gained 25 new fans... The numbers keep rising. I've never had a photo get so much exposure before. I thought I was doing well with one I put on last month that got 135 likes. I wish all my photos did this well! Thanks for continuing to post the tips..
Well done!
We have an issue on a non profit page with 36,900 fans. Now remember only those who have "interacted" in some way on the page are now getting us in their news feed, unless YOU PAY for it, now of course.
But people will not open any articles, blogs or otherwise, they ONLY want photos. But photos are what they share! So we need to get the most bang for our buck, as we say and leverage those images!
WAIT! 833 likes, 38 shares (which means each person shared with possibly hundreds on their feed), and 80 comments! YOU ARE VIRAL! Way to go.
Why did this go this way? Because the image was BREATHTAKING and INSPIRING.

Baygirl said:
Well done!
We have an issue on a non profit page with 36,900 fans. Now remember only those who have "interacted" in some way on the page are now getting us in their news feed, unless YOU PAY for it, now of course.
But people will not open any articles, blogs or otherwise, they ONLY want photos. But photos are what they share! So we need to get the most bang for our buck, as we say and leverage those images!
WAIT! 833 likes, 38 shares (which means each person shared with possibly hundreds on their feed), and 80 comments! YOU ARE VIRAL! Way to go.
Thanks! No I'm not paying for anything. I got up this morning and the likes were just under 500 as of right now it's over 800 and we're almost up 30 add'l fans plus it keeps growing. It truly is amazing how fast this one photo has taken off. It's also very excited.

Baygirl said:
Well done!
Thanks! No I'm not paying for anything. I got up this morning and the likes were just under 500 as of right now it's over 800 and we're almost up 30 add'l fans plus it keeps growing. It truly is amazing how fast this one photo has taken off. It's also very excited.
Baygirl said:
A lesson to us all, even in the thick of it, we need to take the time NOW to get those beautiful outdoor photographs, it is AN INVESTMENT.
A nice photo like that makes a person want to pack up the car and road trip to see the fall leaves...remember how many people IN THIS COUNTRY do not even have these leaves. It really is something special!

Baygirl said:
Well done!
Like I said before I was so excited when I got 133 likes on a previous photo I posted and never thought I'd get close to that again. This is mind blowing to me. I can't stop checking the numbers because they're changing so rapidly.
Will keep u updated how it goes.
Youre absolutely right that with all this exposure people may consider coming to our area next fall and hopefully stay with us. Leaf peeping is huge in our area!

Baygirl said:
Well done!
Baygirl said:
A lesson to us all, even in the thick of it, we need to take the time NOW to get those beautiful outdoor photographs, it is AN INVESTMENT.
A nice photo like that makes a person want to pack up the car and road trip to see the fall leaves...remember how many people IN THIS COUNTRY do not even have these leaves. It really is something special!
I'm still in AWE! Over 1200 likes with 66 shares and 34 new fans.
omg_smile.gif
Numbers are still going up as I type.

Baygirl said:
Well done!
Baygirl said:
omg_smile.gif
1397 likes and 145 comments. 73 shares (as of 935pm tonight)
thumbs_up.gif

Baygirl said:
Well done!
Baygirl said:
omg_smile.gif
thumbs_up.gif

Up to 1555 likes and 87 shares plus gained 41 new fans and the best part it cost NOTHING!

Baygirl said:
Well done!
Baygirl said:
omg_smile.gif
thumbs_up.gif

Up to 1555 likes and 87 shares plus gained 41 new fans and the best part it cost NOTHING!
Baygirl said:
I know you are looking into what the magic formula was for this image to go viral, if you work it out, please share! :)

Baygirl said:
Well done!
Like I said before I was so excited when I got 133 likes on a previous photo I posted and never thought I'd get close to that again. This is mind blowing to me. I can't stop checking the numbers because they're changing so rapidly.
Youre absolutely right that with all this exposure people may consider coming to our area next fall and hopefully stay with us. Leaf peeping is huge in our area!
I MISSED it!! I would love to see it, though...

Baygirl said:
Well done!
Penelope said:
https://www.innspiring.com/node/12156

Congrats!
I put a fall photo up on the B&B facebook and it got 5 likes. I put the same photo on the "I love Ca nnon Fal ls" page and it got 68 likes and a share. Like a dope I did the one as "I love ..." versus posting it as the B&B.
But shows the difference in how I post and how the page is perceived.
So 5 likes 0 shares and 0 fans
to
68 likes 1 share and 2 fans.
I need to market less and chat more... Which is what JB (and others) has been suggesting all along.

Baygirl said:
Well done!
Penelope said:
Breathtaking!!!!

Baygirl said:
Well done!
Penelope said:
Breathtaking!!!!
Thank you! My jaw is still dropped how this has gone crazy. We are 20 shy of 2000 likes it has a 124 shares and we've gained 48 more fans in two days. I wish I knew what it was that made this thing go viral.

Back