50% off to stay if you're looking to buy

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guess i opened a can of worms ... had no idea what i was delving into when i started exploring their site .... the martha stewart doesn't live here page has this at the bottom that goes nowhere.
http://www.trebormansioninn.com/hatebandbs.htm.
seashanty said:
guess i opened a can of worms ... had no idea what i was delving into when i started exploring their site .... the martha stewart doesn't live here page has this at the bottom that goes nowhere.
http://www.trebormansioninn.com/hatebandbs.htm
We like opened can or worms! LOL!

These people have a real personality or mental problem. I'm sure you don't see reviews because nobody would read past the first paragraph to book there.
I don't think you have to worry about them causing the industry any problems because nobody is going to read what they are spouting off.
But Bed and Breakfast dot com should at least take a look at what they are accepting before posting it. Does not look good to them to be putting a link to that piece of work.
I can't tell if any of the rooms other than the "luxury" room has an ensuite bath. That could account for their pricing. Plus the fact that if you want ANYTHING you have to pay extra for it.
Riki

I'm intrigued that they are letting their gardens go wild and attempting to say it is a Japanese principle. Can anyone say 'bonsai' or 'zen garden?' But, I'm one of those 'chi chi' B&B's with an extensive suburban lawn (which we don't fertilize but we do mow) so my opinion is worthless.
My guess is they are tired of not being understood. Which is totally understandable.
But we all knew that bandb.com let any kind of property list on there, so let's not get wound up about that whole thing again.
SS- thanks for this post, it was refreshing. Seriously. I enjoyed reading their site.

I'm intrigued that they are letting their gardens go wild and attempting to say it is a Japanese principle. Can anyone say 'bonsai' or 'zen garden?' But, I'm one of those 'chi chi' B&B's with an extensive suburban lawn (which we don't fertilize but we do mow) so my opinion is worthless.
My guess is they are tired of not being understood. Which is totally understandable.
But we all knew that bandb.com let any kind of property list on there, so let's not get wound up about that whole thing again.
SS- thanks for this post, it was refreshing. Seriously. I enjoyed reading their site..
Morticia said:
SS- thanks for this post, it was refreshing. Seriously. I enjoyed reading their site.
Me too! How many of you haven't wanted to say to guests:
"We figure if you're paying us less than the local motels, you'll overlook the fact that we aren't tugging our forelock every time we encounter you in the parking area."
And my favorite: "If you see us after check in, it will be pure coincidence. "
Also goes to show you that there really is something for everyone in this industry. Check out the reviews for this place in our region. He's been around for a while and is (I hear) an odd duck.

http://www.trebormansioninn.com/hatebandbs.htm.
The fact that we open cans of worms is what keeps this site interesting to all. The "cans of worms" are usually things most of us would never have been aware of otherwise and are really good to see what is out there in the world. I rarely get out of my own small world if it were not for this Forum. Thank you for posting. (It also gives an opportunity to get some of the vinegar out of the system other than at DH.)

I literally thought the website was a goof when I first clicked on it...this place is for real????
Love that Yankee independence...only in Maine!

I literally thought the website was a goof when I first clicked on it...this place is for real????
Love that Yankee independence...only in Maine!.
Rupert said:
You find that 'Yankee independence' thing in a lot of places. Vermont more so than Maine most of the time.

Rupert said:
You find that 'Yankee independence' thing in a lot of places. Vermont more so than Maine most of the time.
Yes, and NH too from our guest experiences. You're surrounded!

Rupert said:
Rupert said:
It's ok, I belong here!

Finden Sie die neuste brautkleider 2012, Brautmode 2012 für Ihre Traum Brautkleid. Custom Brautkleid design nach dem Foto.Falling in love mit etwas, das einfach nicht messen up? brautkleider online shop brautkleider online shop
Verzweifeln Sie nicht. Viele Vintage Kleidung kann geändert werden, hochzeit blumenkinder um eine einwandfreie Passform zu erreichen!

Entwickelt in den 50er Jahren, das ist absolut unglaublich, wackeln Stil vintage Hochzeitskleid in einem wunderschönen Seide gestickt und appliziert zarte schiere Champagner getönten Spitzen gemacht und ist mit Perlen brautkleider brautkleider, Pailletten und Strasssteinen über ein Kupfer / Pfirsich getönten Taft-Acetat-Futter verkrustet. Das ärmellose Leibchen mit einem herzförmiger Ausschnitt, schaufelte sich zurück und breiten Schulterriemen. Darts in das Mieder add Form dieser wackeln Kleid. Die zarte Spitze mit verkrusteten Seidenstickerei und Applikationen funktioniert, brautkleider brautmode ist es bis zum überbacken Saum, der bei knapp unter dem Knie endet. Ein verdeckter Metallreißverschluss umschließt dieses Kleid an der Seite. Dieses Kleid zeigt normalen Verschleiß, wie erwartet. Es gibt jedoch keine notierten Mängel.
Ausgezeichnete Klassiker Zustand
Bust strand brautkleid : 38 "
Taille kleider für blumenkinder hochzeit braut abendmode preisgünstige abendkleider preisgünstige abendkleider: 28 "
Hüfte abendmode online shop abendmode online shop schlichte brautmode : 38 "
Länge: 49 "
brautkleid günstig kaufen

Back