57% chance your friends make you fat... or you make your friends fat

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulavery

Reaction score
Interesting video about social networks (not facebook)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-tOghblfE
One friend of mine wants to play squash, the other wants to play the Wii...
One B&B is doing terrible... the other is doing great. Who should you hang out with?
My mom (she owns Irish Mountain in Meaford Ontario) use to tell me about another B&B that didn't have an answering machine because that meant she'd have to incur long distance charges to return guest calls. This no-answering-machine B&B did in a year what my parents did in a month.

SIDE TRACK ALERT[/h3]Paul...I can go no further and I am sure you battle this out with them on a regular basis knowing you, other B&B's do in a fortnight what they do in a month due to online reservations? It hurts to see an inn with no online reservations...it is painful to see in 2010. Absence of proof is not proof of absence.

Absence of proof is not proof of absence.
Great line.
This no-anserwing-machine B&B shut down 5 years ago.

Great line.
This no-anserwing-machine B&B shut down 5 years ago..
paulavery said:
Great line.
This no-anserwing-machine B&B shut down 5 years ago.
But...they would not need an answering machine if they could book online from anywhere in the world. I know I am singing to the choir.
wink_smile.gif
I often think lurkers are on this forum and their jaw drops when they find me banging this same drum so often. But the proof IS that there are still B&B's with no online reservation system. How many guests they lose because of this, in the unknown in the equation.

You know what they say if you want something done give it to a busy person!

Back