6 days!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct, please do not mention this forum. Just an ONLINE INNKEEPERS ASSOCIATION or something. :).
Ok. Just wondering why we should not mention this forum? Can I just say we all belong to an Innkeepers forum online? What should I say if they ask "What forum?" Can i mention the blog? The blog has the title of this forum in it. You think they will connect the dots?
Mention INNREWARDS!!! We all know each other from InnRewards! Get Press for that if you wish.
gillumhouse said:
Mention INNREWARDS!!! We all know each other from InnRewards! Get Press for that if you wish.
Agreed you may certainly do that! We don't need any promotion for our trip, but for the inns we meet it is wide open, so use that Bob. GREAT IDEA GILLUM!
The logo is on the sidebar here
Bob I took the liberty of adding it as an article to the Innrewards blog here. There has not been an inn of the month week since May.
It is now auto posted on Innrewards.com
This is something we can all do, post and share links and info. When I share the link and photos of B&Bs we meet along the way, I am hoping those same B&B's will post about us. Not our USER ID, but the real us, ie ME at MY B&B in VA. :)
This is one of the things I want to talk to all of you about. I haven't been pushing the site until after we talk some more. After we meet next week and decide on somethings Im going to go full force. I hope my web guy can have what I have been waiting for finished by then so we can finish a key issue up. I also want to finish the logo when you all are here as well.
Bob said:
This is one of the things I want to talk to all of you about. I haven't been pushing the site until after we talk some more. After we meet next week and decide on somethings Im going to go full force. I hope my web guy can have what I have been waiting for finished by then so we can finish a key issue up. I also want to finish the logo when you all are here as well.
thumbs_up.gif

Correct, please do not mention this forum. Just an ONLINE INNKEEPERS ASSOCIATION or something. :).
Ok. Just wondering why we should not mention this forum? Can I just say we all belong to an Innkeepers forum online? What should I say if they ask "What forum?" Can i mention the blog? The blog has the title of this forum in it. You think they will connect the dots?
gillumhouse said:
That reminds me I need help hooking up to it! (that isn't all the help I need)
wink_smile.gif

You can sign up anytime. I would be glad to help you.

gillumhouse said:
GREAT idea!! When I contacted the newspaper here I just stated an Online Innkeeper group, of course I think they will ask for more if they do a write up.. using Innrewards is the best! K, you're so
lightbulb.gif

gillumhouse said:
GREAT idea!! When I contacted the newspaper here I just stated an Online Innkeeper group, of course I think they will ask for more if they do a write up.. using Innrewards is the best! K, you're so
lightbulb.gif
The forum does show up if you do a search for the rewards website...

gillumhouse said:
lightbulb.gif
Madeleine said:
It also shows up if you do a search for innspiring road trips. Hopefully not many people will connect the dots. Im sure they will. just enjoy the info. Its a very cool story and I hope it gets some attention

gillumhouse said:
Agreed you may certainly do that! We don't need any promotion for our trip, but for the inns we meet it is wide open, so use that Bob. GREAT IDEA GILLUM!
Bob I took the liberty of adding it as an article to the Innrewards blog here. There has not been an inn of the month week since May.
This is something we can all do, post and share links and info. When I share the link and photos of B&Bs we meet along the way, I am hoping those same B&B's will post about us. Not our USER ID, but the real us, ie ME at MY B&B in VA. :)
cracking - want to do my bit to promote it so would like the logo to go on my headed paper!

gillumhouse said:
cracking - want to do my bit to promote it so would like the logo to go on my headed paper!
We finalized a logo! It's fantastic. Waiting on the company to send m the final draft. I should have it first of next week.

Back