6 days!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
regular_smile.gif
tounge_smile.gif
Six days!!! Six days!!! I'm counting!! and Yes!!! I am EXCITED!!!!!!!
Six Days until I get to meet precious innmate friends!!!! IN PERSON!!!!

3 days before I head to the airport!! I will be buying 2 of your cookbooks while I am there so set them aside for me, please.

Pls share this facebook page and blog here if you want any one else to follow...
You have been mentioned for marketing purposes as well Sunshine!
http://innspiring-roadtrips.blogspot.com/ blog with your mention
https://www.facebook.com/InnspiringRoadTrips Photos and updates will be posted here
Tell your town is you wish. We will be spreading the love....
I'm going to contact our local news channel and see if they will come do a news story.
Just don't mention this forum please!

Correct, please do not mention this forum. Just an ONLINE INNKEEPERS ASSOCIATION or something. :)

3 days before I head to the airport!! I will be buying 2 of your cookbooks while I am there so set them aside for me, please..
gillumhouse said:
3 days before I head to the airport!! I will be buying 2 of your cookbooks while I am there so set them aside for me, please.
Good thing you told me... I only have two left!! Whew! I have to order more!

3 days before I head to the airport!! I will be buying 2 of your cookbooks while I am there so set them aside for me, please..
gillumhouse said:

gillumhouse said:

Pls share this facebook page and blog here if you want any one else to follow...
https://www.facebook.com/InnspiringRoadTrips Photos and updates will be posted here
Tell your town is you wish. We will be spreading the love....
Joey Bloggs said:
Tell your town is you wish. We will be spreading the love...
Cute write up... But part of it is backwards... "Kris was actually the bridesmaid and college roommate to a dear friend of mine in Port Orchard Washington. " Debbie was the bridesmaid at "my wedding".

Correct, please do not mention this forum. Just an ONLINE INNKEEPERS ASSOCIATION or something. :).
Ok. Just wondering why we should not mention this forum? Can I just say we all belong to an Innkeepers forum online? What should I say if they ask "What forum?" Can i mention the blog? The blog has the title of this forum in it. You think they will connect the dots?

Correct, please do not mention this forum. Just an ONLINE INNKEEPERS ASSOCIATION or something. :).
Ok. Just wondering why we should not mention this forum? Can I just say we all belong to an Innkeepers forum online? What should I say if they ask "What forum?" Can i mention the blog? The blog has the title of this forum in it. You think they will connect the dots?
Do you want everyone in your town on here reading your comments?
I don't.
It's an open forum so there are no boundaries on who can read this but let's not just tell guests it's out here for them to read about themselves!
You know a good reporter would want to know who everyone is and might actually go on to write something derogatory about how nice they are to your face but watch out once you're gone!

Bob said:
I would just say an online innkeeping association. That is simple and true.
The blog and the facebook page is wide open. We do not list our AVATAR or USER IDs on either of those, fyi.
I am not meaning to share this forum with anyone. I did it all OFF the forum for that reason.

Mention INNREWARDS!!! We all know each other from InnRewards! Get Press for that if you wish.

Mention INNREWARDS!!! We all know each other from InnRewards! Get Press for that if you wish.
gillumhouse said:
Mention INNREWARDS!!!
Yes to this!
No to anything leading people to this forum.

gillumhouse said:
Agreed you may certainly do that! We don't need any promotion for our trip, but for the inns we meet it is wide open, so use that Bob. GREAT IDEA GILLUM!
The logo is on the sidebar here
Bob I took the liberty of adding it as an article to the Innrewards blog here. There has not been an inn of the month week since May.
It is now auto posted on Innrewards.com
This is something we can all do, post and share links and info. When I share the link and photos of B&Bs we meet along the way, I am hoping those same B&B's will post about us. Not our USER ID, but the real us, ie ME at MY B&B in VA. :)

gillumhouse said:
That's a great idea! Speaking of that. Don't forget you thinking caps. I haven't pushed it because I want some input on some things.

gillumhouse said:
That reminds me I need help hooking up to it! (that isn't all the help I need)
wink_smile.gif

gillumhouse said:
Agreed you may certainly do that! We don't need any promotion for our trip, but for the inns we meet it is wide open, so use that Bob. GREAT IDEA GILLUM!
The logo is on the sidebar here
Bob I took the liberty of adding it as an article to the Innrewards blog here. There has not been an inn of the month week since May.
It is now auto posted on Innrewards.com
This is something we can all do, post and share links and info. When I share the link and photos of B&Bs we meet along the way, I am hoping those same B&B's will post about us. Not our USER ID, but the real us, ie ME at MY B&B in VA. :)
This is one of the things I want to talk to all of you about. I haven't been pushing the site until after we talk some more. After we meet next week and decide on somethings Im going to go full force. I hope my web guy can have what I have been waiting for finished by then so we can finish a key issue up. I also want to finish the logo when you all are here as well.

Back