7 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Give Up (either)

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heart.gif
thumbs_up.gif

I'm needing to read that every day. We're only seasonal - I'm not sure how you guys do this year round. I'm definitely feeling sorry for myself - gotta shake it off!

Thanks for posting this today JB. I was ready to give up this morning. Feeling a bit sorry for myself. I've lost 21 lbs sin mid January and I find myself taking tastes of things more and more. I made a blueberry peach cobbler this morning. It was calling my name! There were left overs! UGGGHHHH. In my head I actually said that I think I'll just give in for awhile and get back on track in a couple weeks (yeah, right!).
I read your post and it got me back on track. After all, the turtle won the race, right?

Thanks for posting this today JB. I was ready to give up this morning. Feeling a bit sorry for myself. I've lost 21 lbs sin mid January and I find myself taking tastes of things more and more. I made a blueberry peach cobbler this morning. It was calling my name! There were left overs! UGGGHHHH. In my head I actually said that I think I'll just give in for awhile and get back on track in a couple weeks (yeah, right!).
I read your post and it got me back on track. After all, the turtle won the race, right?.
Congrats on all the hard work! A 'taste' is 50 calories if you want to keep track that way. Then you knock off something else later on in the day or add a 20 minutes to your exercise.

When I met DH, he was a skeptic regarding my mantras. He has seen it be true soooo many times of the years that he has become a believer.
  • When one door closes, another one opens
  • There is a reason for everything and everything has a reason

Back