75th Anniversary Packages

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Any catchy ideas for a 75th anniversary commemorating a special event/place in/as a package?
I will submit my specials/packages to the state tourism website.

What about something like your second night (or 3rd night) only $19.35 (I'm assuming the event is for 2010?).

Not necessarily going to be a discount (If I did it would more likely be $75 for that third night).
I was thinking more along the lines of added value. I thougth about a 75 minutes massage package - again, the massg therapist has to be paid, so it is not out of my pocket but theirs) I also thought about this anniversary and celebrating THEIR anniversary package of some sort.
(I started the picnic for two on another thread to see if maybe that is something I could do...just a thought..as an added value for this 75 year anniversary.)

Oh, it's for a specific couple? I thought maybe it was some kind of a city/event/thingie's 75th!

Oh, it's for a specific couple? I thought maybe it was some kind of a city/event/thingie's 75th!.
Yes it is an event commemoration. But we get alot of anniversaries, so maybe that could be something i could incorporate into it...just thinking aloud.

75th is the Diamond anniversary. Call it a Blue Diamond Package and give it your "special" picnic. Will post some backpack sites on your other thread.

Back