&)($#@^$)#%*

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahaha
blueberries have no peel and very thin skin ... one does not peel blueberries as one might (possibly but i never do) peel grapes
not even for babies ...
just clean them off and remove any stems
this from a long time blueberry-er(?) from my nana's knee to now ... we grew em, picked em, ate em, cooked with em .. never peeled em.
if they are determined to try, let them ... but they must be prepared for purple hands
where was this person from anyway?

hahahaha
blueberries have no peel and very thin skin ... one does not peel blueberries as one might (possibly but i never do) peel grapes
not even for babies ...
just clean them off and remove any stems
this from a long time blueberry-er(?) from my nana's knee to now ... we grew em, picked em, ate em, cooked with em .. never peeled em.
if they are determined to try, let them ... but they must be prepared for purple hands
where was this person from anyway?.
I am in a place I very rarely get to ....
Will some one PLEASE shoot me. Trust me, it will be a mercy kill. I'll thank you for it ... PLEASE ....
OMG. It would take 3 pages to even dip into the last three days .... SO ..... I'm leaving it up to your imagination (take your worst nightmare and triple it)
OK - Good Night.

maybe it's my banana lady!! the one who complained that i had the wrong size bananas ... no she did not want 1/2 a banana ... she liked to eat the whole thing. no she did not want the middle cut out either. but my bananas were too big. looney tunes.

please...we have to know, how what why?.
When I am calmer I'll spill the beans. I need to thump someone NOW. DH is trying to be sweet but for his own good he needs to just stay out of my way.
DAMN.
UKMaineiac said:
When I am calmer I'll spill the beans. I need to thump someone NOW. DH is trying to be sweet but for his own good he needs to just stay out of my way.
DAMN.
It's that one week in August. It happens every stinkin' year. ONE bad week where all the loonies find us.
You know we tell guests what is for breakfast when they check-in as one last opportunity to tell us they're allergic to that (whatever 'that' is). I go to serve breakfast this morning and get asked, 'When do we get the blueberry pancakes?' Huh? Apparently because we 'mention' blueberry pancakes on our website, we serve them everyday. WITH a full course of something else as well.
I am certainly not the diet police, but really? TWO full breakfasts is what they expected?
Hang in there! Remember, it's just this one week and then they're gone back to wherever they sprang from.

What's next, did you remove the seeds from the strawberries?

DAMN.
UKMaineiac said:
DAMN.
It's that one week in August. It happens every stinkin' year. ONE bad week where all the loonies find us.
You know we tell guests what is for breakfast when they check-in as one last opportunity to tell us they're allergic to that (whatever 'that' is). I go to serve breakfast this morning and get asked, 'When do we get the blueberry pancakes?' Huh? Apparently because we 'mention' blueberry pancakes on our website, we serve them everyday. WITH a full course of something else as well.
I am certainly not the diet police, but really? TWO full breakfasts is what they expected?
Hang in there! Remember, it's just this one week and then they're gone back to wherever they sprang from.
Alibi Ike said:
YOU better be right!!!!

Ok, it's hard for me to even imagine what would get you to this place! YIKES!!!! I hope whatever/whomever it is is GONE by now!!! But the sadistic side of me cannot wait to hear the details...
teeth_smile.gif

DAMN.
UKMaineiac said:
DAMN.
Alibi Ike said:
YOU better be right!!!!
So, there is the generally looniness of just having 'the public' in your house. But there is always one week in August when every room, or the majority of rooms, have the loonies.
Most of the time it's only one room that you have to cock your head to the side to look at. That one week in August? Almost every guest has me wondering where is their keeper?

What's next, did you remove the seeds from the strawberries?.
Eric Arthur Blair said:
What's next, did you remove the seeds from the strawberries?
I did that once. Had lovely strawberries and they were with a full-house. The wife told me he had Crohn's - seeds would kill him I know - so I peeled the strawberries for him so he could eat what she told me he loved - strawberries.

This one's sure to be a doozy!.
It has to be for her to go off like this! If not for an already stressed situation, I could see her handing a bowl of blueberries and a potato peeler to the guest and saying, 'Have a go!'

PS BTW I believe the gunslinger has now checked out, did you happen to notice a BATON in your kitchen?
pita.gif

PS BTW I believe the gunslinger has now checked out, did you happen to notice a BATON in your kitchen?
pita.gif
YES !!!!!
THE baton has been here for a few days now. I cursed you all for sending it my way and SO FAR I have held back from actually using it on a guest (I did consider self-baton-medication at one point but was able to restrain myself)

pita.gif
YES !!!!!
THE baton has been here for a few days now. I cursed you all for sending it my way and SO FAR I have held back from actually using it on a guest (I did consider self-baton-medication at one point but was able to restrain myself)
Given one of us has had a gun-toting loony, I think you've been sharing.

Yes, my gun slinging sorry excuse of a man is no gone. No more blasting obscenities for all of us to hear. No more calling my son the NIGHT SERVANT. No more yelling at his wife where the world could hear. No more snooping into areas of our property where they had no business. And up at all hours of the night coming down asking for this or that and at least once, make that twice digging into things to find what they wanted - thus the reason for the 'night servant'.
No more of the wife pouring out her emotions and sharing the torment she is going through with this jerk to our other guests and to my DH who has a big shoulder.
I am glad to pass the baton, just hope each of you can dodge it. UK - hope you are able to pass that baton as well. Sorry you are going through this.

Yes, my gun slinging sorry excuse of a man is no gone. No more blasting obscenities for all of us to hear. No more calling my son the NIGHT SERVANT. No more yelling at his wife where the world could hear. No more snooping into areas of our property where they had no business. And up at all hours of the night coming down asking for this or that and at least once, make that twice digging into things to find what they wanted - thus the reason for the 'night servant'.
No more of the wife pouring out her emotions and sharing the torment she is going through with this jerk to our other guests and to my DH who has a big shoulder.
I am glad to pass the baton, just hope each of you can dodge it. UK - hope you are able to pass that baton as well. Sorry you are going through this..
In case anyone wanted to know the technique - click here
Left hand thumb up looking over the shoulder...or in our case, we send it by special delivery via gnomes.

Back