A Beautiful 6 Guest Room Bed and Breakfast for Sale in Virginia

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the unique features of this B&B for sale is that there are TWO innkeeper bedrooms and TWO innkeeper bathrooms.
This is perfect for innkeepers who want separate bedrooms, have hired staff, have a son coming home from college, or an aging parent, or to use as an office for teleworking/consulting. etc. These bedrooms are both ground floor and access the kitchen and exterior private entrances and have 9 foot ceilings.
We tore out the carpet and refinished the floor in the 2nd innkeeper bedroom, still have another sanding and coat and then baseboards will be finished and furniture moved back in. Large walk in closet, overhead storage area on one entire wall, can lighting and ceiling fan. Blinds on three windows. We have a TV on the wall and a WIFI router to the left (not pictured). Hallway to the right leads to closet and bathroom, then a door leads into the kitchen.
Since purchasing this inn we have added two bathrooms, a 6th guest room and a 2nd innkeeper bedroom. Amongst other ongoing improvements. I took these photos a moment ago:
2nd%20bdroom%20innkeeper%20quarters.jpg

2nd%20bedroom%20hall%20innkeeper%20quarters.jpg

2nd%20bedroomlights%20innkeeper%20quarters.jpg

One of the unique features of this B&B for sale is that there are TWO innkeeper bedrooms and TWO innkeeper bathrooms.
This is perfect for innkeepers who want separate bedrooms, have hired staff, have a son coming home from college, or an aging parent, or to use as an office for teleworking/consulting. etc. These bedrooms are both ground floor and access the kitchen and exterior private entrances and have 9 foot ceilings.
We tore out the carpet and refinished the floor in the 2nd innkeeper bedroom, still have another sanding and coat and then baseboards will be finished and furniture moved back in. Large walk in closet, overhead storage area on one entire wall, can lighting and ceiling fan. Blinds on three windows. We have a TV on the wall and a WIFI router to the left (not pictured). Hallway to the right leads to closet and bathroom, then a door leads into the kitchen.
Since purchasing this inn we have added two bathrooms, a 6th guest room and a 2nd innkeeper bedroom. Amongst other ongoing improvements. I took these photos a moment ago:

Beautiful work!

Beautiful!! GREAT job!
I hope someone recognizes the love and attention to detail that you've put into this wonderful house and property!!
heart.gif

All I can say is wow! I wish our place looked that roomy and that good. Our OQ is where they put up the walnut paneling so popular in the 1970s. Have not touched it for fear of what we will find behind it. Not brave enough to look yet.

What an ideal set up! Plenty of room and privacy...a must!

This is amazing & beautiful! I want to live here! I just don't want to run the inn :)

This is amazing & beautiful! I want to live here! I just don't want to run the inn :)
BananaE29 said:
I want to live here! I just don't want to run the inn :)
That could probably be arranged. ;-)

BananaE29 said:
Arks said:
BananaE29 said:
Sell yours, buy this one and life the life of a retired person… Edited: Don't forget to bring your Tesla along! It has a charger!

Okay folks! Next place up is this wonderful B&B in VIrginia! Check it out before its gone!

Back