A Beautiful 6 Guest Room Bed and Breakfast for Sale in Virginia

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Say bye bye to corporate lifestyles and working for the man, and say hello to your own B&B!
Be your own boss, operate a beautiful B&B in Virginia...details here
Porch%20spring%20time%20claiborne%20house%20bed%20breakfast%20rocky%20mount%20franklin%20county%20va-crop.jpg

Claiborne%20House%20June%2010%202012_Website796.jpg

Rocky%20Room%20800x530web-Claiborne%20house%20bed%20breakfast%20rocky%20mount%20va2015.jpg

[h3]
Slideshow of random images here not on the website, including some of the owners quarters (didn't show other outside areas, main bedroom, laundry, bathrooms, separate workshop, standup basement, stand up attic and parking area etc)[/h3]
[h3]
FINDER'S FEE - IF YOU PERSONALLY REFER OUR INN AND IT SELLS WE WILL PAY YOU $500. [/h3]

I kinda wondered if it was old news... I'm not the most observant in the bunch
shades_smile.gif

The photos always look so great and I think you do one of the best jobs out there with social media. I would think all of that would help find the right buyer. Waiting however is the pits...
Good luck!

So.......are you getting out of the Biz? Or moving to a different location to start a new one? Hate to see such a great keeper leave us!

When the time is right - the right person WILL come along. It is the waiting for that right person that is so difficult.

It looks like the tree with the colorful foliage, dropping all the leaves in the first pic is naught but a stump now according to the last pic...

It looks like the tree with the colorful foliage, dropping all the leaves in the first pic is naught but a stump now according to the last pic....
Harborfields said:
It looks like the tree with the colorful foliage, dropping all the leaves in the first pic is naught but a stump now according to the last pic...
Having lost 5 sugar maples out of the front yard courtesy of the electric company, I feel their pain. It does change the appearance of the yard and increases the cost to keep the upstairs cool in the summer
confused_smile.gif

Actually we have 3 other maples out front (all planted 100 years ago). The one on the left was dying thanks to a tree guy cutting it wrong! And in fact we had a prospective buyer who pointed it out and said "What are you going to do about that!" We got pretty freaked out and called a VA Tech Arborist to come have a look. The rest of the story is that the Power company, such as innkeep mentioned required us to cut the tree all the way down.
Meanwhile, is has now opened up the view from the porch immensely. The fall leaves we lost from that one tree now offers an entire porch-full of fall color of valleys and peaks. The light is wonderful and I have a chair out there right on the corner which is my favorite spot to sit with coffee. Guests are welcome to enjoy the view!
We have also restored the brick around the base of the porch - since that photo. Another $4000 project. We had the back roof ripped off in the derecho last June, so now have a metal roof on the back. And more...update update update...we keep 'er goin' and lookin' fine! :)

Actually we have 3 other maples out front (all planted 100 years ago). The one on the left was dying thanks to a tree guy cutting it wrong! And in fact we had a prospective buyer who pointed it out and said "What are you going to do about that!" We got pretty freaked out and called a VA Tech Arborist to come have a look. The rest of the story is that the Power company, such as innkeep mentioned required us to cut the tree all the way down.
Meanwhile, is has now opened up the view from the porch immensely. The fall leaves we lost from that one tree now offers an entire porch-full of fall color of valleys and peaks. The light is wonderful and I have a chair out there right on the corner which is my favorite spot to sit with coffee. Guests are welcome to enjoy the view!
We have also restored the brick around the base of the porch - since that photo. Another $4000 project. We had the back roof ripped off in the derecho last June, so now have a metal roof on the back. And more...update update update...we keep 'er goin' and lookin' fine! :).
It looks beautiful and I know you have put so much work and love into the place. I remember what it looked like in back in the 90's when we looked at it for sale. Sure has come along way and someone would be a fool not to buy it. You have really built up the business as well. Someone will come along....with money someday and love it
heart.gif

This B&B has continual updates, maintenance and improvements. This is truly a turn-key sale. Click here.
Consider the added value of the conveyances such as furnishings, business and even landscaping!
Dog not included...
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

Huck%20Fin%20Day5_Claiborne%20House%20bed%20and%20breakfast%20of%20Virginia.jpg

No-oo. I know this property. It's beautiful and the innkeeper's ever so nice. The B&B inn-dustry's loss!
confused_smile.gif

No-oo. I know this property. It's beautiful and the innkeeper's ever so nice. The B&B inn-dustry's loss!
confused_smile.gif
They arent going anywhere, been on the market for ages...they need some good luck right now. They have put their hearts and souls into this awesome place, but need a life now to enjoy their family and themselves.
Anyone would be lucky to get this place, they love and care for it...really a true turnkkey place.

Maintenance is not deferred.
Gardens%20Claiborne%20House%20bed%20Breakfast%20Rocky%20Mount%20Va-1200.jpg

Dreams%20do%20come%20true%20elope%20va%20package%20claiborne%20house%20bed%20breakfast%20rocky%20mount%20virginia.jpg
I have stayed at this lovely B&B several times and not only is this property beautifully maintained and nothing deferred, but there are always NEW and lovely projects added to the grounds. Just one look, and you will fall in love with this spot!

Back