A Blog I had to share

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I was in southern WV the last 2 days with a training session for our City (nice grant at the end makes it worthwhile sitting through the drek and closing my B & B for 2 days). Friday night I received an e-mail telling me that while her husbnad is deployed, she is writing a blog to help fill the time. She sent me this link telling me if I did not approve, she would take it down. It is soo beautiful that someone would think this. I have to share. In truth, my eogo demands sharing.
http://www.ourarmyfamily.com/bnbsforvets/

Make no mistake, Folks, if the webmaster had not created that web site and taken on being webmaster, it would have gone over like a souffle 3 minutes after leaving the oven! That and our great PR guy were the biggest factors to the success. I just nagged people. Kind of like the lady responsible for us having our rail-trail. I likened her to a pit bull. She grabbed on and held on until whoever said, "OK, Lady, whatever you want. Just let go."

Back