A blog I love

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I just have to share this, as it is really something!
This is a blog I absolutely adore. His food photography skills are mind boggling to me now. This is one amazing innkeeper, we are privileged to have him on this forum! (I am not posting directly with his info in case he wishes to remain anon). I hope you will follow his blog, this is how great it is, I look forward to the next article! I anticipate them...
I can only aspire to be like Michael...
http://www.inspiredbycharm.com/2011/10/whole-wheat-waffles-with-skillet.html

question-I want to change my blog and wanted to put pictures behind the name of the blog much like inspiring but cant figure out how to do it...any one tell me how I will be forever grateful. Would like to put the B & B's we have worked in and owned plus other pics of the places we have traveled to...
Thanks in advance.

question-I want to change my blog and wanted to put pictures behind the name of the blog much like inspiring but cant figure out how to do it...any one tell me how I will be forever grateful. Would like to put the B & B's we have worked in and owned plus other pics of the places we have traveled to...
Thanks in advance..
You mean the way the fence is behind the name above? The whole thing is an image. You need some sort of photo software. Take your photo, use the 'add text' feature and then save it as an image. jpg or gif Then upload it to the 'heading' section of your blog. (It could be called something else besides 'heading'.

Back