Quantcast

A Blue Ridge Bed and Breakfast for Sale

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

JBloggs

Reaction score
A Blue Ridge Bed and Breakfast FOR SALE
6 Guest room B&B in the Blue Ridge Foothills of VA. 15 miles to three entrances to the Blue Ridge Parkway, Smith Mountain Lake and Roanoke. In the historic district of a thriving small town.
CLICK HERE for listing (Serious inn-quiries for sale listing only please) B&B and available for functions such as small weddings and events. Innshopper.com listing here see photo gallery...

JBloggs

Reaction score
Serious buyers please contact Realtor/Broker: Billy Kingery for more information. This inn is in a fantastic small southern town in the foothills of the Blue Ridge, central to everything.
  • Email 1: Billy@MountainToLake.com
  • Phone 1: 540-483-5566
  • Phone 2: 540-420-2848
  • Contact Website

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
I can't believe this place is still available. Serious aspirings, give this place a look!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Serious buyers please contact Realtor/Broker: Billy Kingery for more information. This inn is in a fantastic small southern town in the foothills of the Blue Ridge, central to everything.
  • Email 1: Billy@MountainToLake.com
  • Phone 1: 540-483-5566
  • Phone 2: 540-420-2848
  • Contact Website
I have also been there. It is a lovely B & B with LOTS of DRAW for guersts to come there. And if your next question is then why are they selling - it is simple, time for the next phase of life, not the biz.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
We looked at this place over 20 years ago when it was first for sale by the original..I THINK..owner. It has been improved SOOOOOO MUCH over the years especially by this current owner. Someone is missing a deal on this one.

Samster

Reaction score
I have stayed here at least 3 times....
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring out there! The property is in lovely, mint condition & the location (town & region) is beautiful. It's a great place to live.

greyswan

Reaction score
I've also stayed here... beautiful place... and innkeeper quarters are great! Rocky Mount is a good location, too!