A Blue Ridge Bed and Breakfast for Sale

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
A Blue Ridge Bed and Breakfast FOR SALE
6 Guest room B&B in the Blue Ridge Foothills of VA. 15 miles to three entrances to the Blue Ridge Parkway, Smith Mountain Lake and Roanoke. In the historic district of a thriving small town.
CLICK HERE for listing (Serious inn-quiries for sale listing only please) B&B and available for functions such as small weddings and events. Innshopper.com listing here see photo gallery...
lrg_Front_2009.jpg

lrg_Pond_email.jpg

lrg_Leaves102809_email.jpg

Sierra_main.jpg

Sierra_Bed.jpg

Sierra_Bath.jpg

Serious buyers please contact Realtor/Broker: Billy Kingery for more information. This inn is in a fantastic small southern town in the foothills of the Blue Ridge, central to everything.

I can't believe this place is still available. Serious aspirings, give this place a look!

Serious buyers please contact Realtor/Broker: Billy Kingery for more information. This inn is in a fantastic small southern town in the foothills of the Blue Ridge, central to everything.
I have also been there. It is a lovely B & B with LOTS of DRAW for guersts to come there. And if your next question is then why are they selling - it is simple, time for the next phase of life, not the biz.

We looked at this place over 20 years ago when it was first for sale by the original..I THINK..owner. It has been improved SOOOOOO MUCH over the years especially by this current owner. Someone is missing a deal on this one.

I have stayed here at least 3 times....
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring out there! The property is in lovely, mint condition & the location (town & region) is beautiful. It's a great place to live.

I've also stayed here... beautiful place... and innkeeper quarters are great! Rocky Mount is a good location, too!

Back