A case of guest Dyslexia - A Funny for the day!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copperhead

Reaction score
Last night 3 businessmen check in, all traveling together. The youngest of the 3 had booked for all of them. They all came in ahhhhh of the 'southern charm' of the place yada, yada...
After peeking into the dinning room all setup for breakfast....the oldest of them (say 40) says with a twinkle in his eye.... So do you actually serve breakfast in bed???? My DH almost busted in laughter but held it back, and said no we serve in here at..... the oldest and the 3rd guests start busting up laughing, pointing at the youngest who still seemed a little puzzled. He then spoke - isn't that in the name of your place???? I, then hard to hold back the laughter myself, said our name is Copperhead Bed and Breakfast. The other 2 almost speaking in unison - Bed and Breakfast NOT Breakfast in Bed.....
This coming form LA, CA come on. Then this A.M. I learn it isn't Dyslexia at all it is that this guy must be the dizziest guy I have ever met! First, he doesn't show for breakfast on time as they had agreed, so they called his room - "Uh, you do know she is NOT bringing you food to you don't you?" - The entire table in stitches as the other guests had been told the story - of course by the associates, not us!!!!
He comes running down stairs saying he had a hard time waking up because he could not sleep and went for a run at 4:00 in the AM. dark as pitch! WHAT - we live is a rural area with very few street lights...and he ran to the main highway, then down the highway with no shoulder on the road, no street lights.. then when he started back, he could not remember which was our street, so he ran and ran...Holly Cow....
Now this is only day one, we may get more out of this one!

He's not a member of MENSA, that's for sure. What type of business is he in?

lol! that is a funny scenerio. kinda reminds me of the time I was explaining to a guest that we do a 3 course, gourmet breakfast by candlight.
The response was....candlelight!?! how early do we have to get up for that?

Back