A Cooking Show! Reeeaaalllyy??

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
o I [COLOR= #333333]I'm so excited! I'm going to do a cooking show one day a week on a TV show (you can pick it up on Dish, Direct TV, Sky Angel and the internet). I will start in June. They will come film here at the B&B and do a months worth of filming all on one day! Whew! Thats a lot of cooking... But I'm sooooo EXCITED! What an awesome marketing opportunity for our B&B! I didn't go seeking this out, it came to me! Whoo Whooo. (Maybe now I will be able to get my cookbook published faster)! I am BLESSED! [/COLOR]
[COLOR= #333333]I[/COLOR]
[COLOR= #333333]I [/COLOR]

That is TOTALLY wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. Happy cooking!

cheers.gif

Give us a link when you get one so we can take a peek. Just wondering though, are you planning on staying inncognito now? We would like to share in your fun too!

cheers.gif

Give us a link when you get one so we can take a peek. Just wondering though, are you planning on staying inncognito now? We would like to share in your fun too!.
Joey Bloggs said:
cheers.gif

Give us a link when you get one so we can take a peek. Just wondering though, are you planning on staying inncognito now? We would like to share in your fun too!
I guess I won't be able to be inncognito will I? LOL! thats ok. I'd love to share with you all! I'll be a rookie at first, so I hope the show isn't boreing. I'll have to watch other cooking shows to see what they all do!
I know the best thing is to just be me! But a few ideas will be helpful. There are so many things to think about. hmmmm wonder if this means I should get a new wardrobe???

How EXCITING! Are you doing recipes that You serve guests? Being yourself is the best and we all know you are a wonderful person at least here in the forum cause I havent mety you in person.
CONGRATS! God does things in miraculous ways doesnt he?

cheers.gif

Give us a link when you get one so we can take a peek. Just wondering though, are you planning on staying inncognito now? We would like to share in your fun too!.
Joey Bloggs said:
cheers.gif

I guess I won't be able to be inncognito will I? LOL! thats ok. I'd love to share with you all! I'll be a rookie at first, so I hope the show isn't boreing. I'll have to watch other cooking shows to see what they all do!
I know the best thing is to just be me! But a few ideas will be helpful. There are so many things to think about. hmmmm wonder if this means I should get a new wardrobe???
Get some aprons that have your inn name and contact info on the bib - LARGE! - and wear one for each episode.

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please when will it be airing? Not 8 - 5 when I'm at work, I hope!!!!!
RIki

Congrats.
Just a word of caution (from someone who's been on HGTV).... when you get your first nastygram (and take my word, you will eventually get one or two), just send them back a very nice "thank you" and well wishes and then moved on. People have their own baggage and email is so easy to write and so hard to take back.

I bet there are some old Julia Child videos on YouTube you can check out. You know she was also pretty informal. Congratulations!!

Hey that is great! Let us know the channel. Are they paying you to do it? I sure hope so because that is alot of time, and money spent for food etc etc. I would not do it for free.

Back