A cute idea for Spring

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copperhead

Reaction score
A take on deviled eggs, use pieces of black olives for eyes and carrot slivers for the nose. Chick eggs. cluck cluck
403807_10150753743996054_573021053_11225614_800882675_n.jpg

Thank you. I need to fix something for a Council of Churches meeting tomorrow. This will be perfect!! Also making the jello/yogurt thingys with sugar-free - we have a lot of diabetics.
UPDATE: The eggs (peeps) refused to sit up so I never got the faces on. They were devoured anyway. Got the mini foil liners and used cherry sugar-free jello. Put a squirt of Re di- Wh ip and a red raspberry on each. Whipped cream was "whipped" by the time I got there. They ate them anyway.

Thank you. I need to fix something for a Council of Churches meeting tomorrow. This will be perfect!! Also making the jello/yogurt thingys with sugar-free - we have a lot of diabetics.
UPDATE: The eggs (peeps) refused to sit up so I never got the faces on. They were devoured anyway. Got the mini foil liners and used cherry sugar-free jello. Put a squirt of Re di- Wh ip and a red raspberry on each. Whipped cream was "whipped" by the time I got there. They ate them anyway..
You have to cut a small slice off the bottoms to have them sit up :)

UPDATE: The eggs (peeps) refused to sit up so I never got the faces on. They were devoured anyway. Got the mini foil liners and used cherry sugar-free jello. Put a squirt of Re di- Wh ip and a red raspberry on each. Whipped cream was "whipped" by the time I got there. They ate them anyway..
You have to cut a small slice off the bottoms to have them sit up :)
DUH! I was putting them on the "flat" end. Yep, a small slice off would have done it.

Back