A gorgeous sunset from last night behind our place

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim_Toad_HLB

Reaction score
Couldn't resist sharing this after downloading some photos from the camera. Sorry about the rain droplets.
Gorgeous_Sunset.jpg

WTF! I try to scale these things so they fit in the white box and they always come in too big.
Any tips? When I upload, should I choose small thumbnail or something?

Tim - that was beautiful! And since you showed me yours - here is mine. Sunset over the bayou day before yesterday.
Sunset%20over%20the%20bayou_0.jpg

Tim - that was beautiful! And since you showed me yours - here is mine. Sunset over the bayou day before yesterday.
Copperhead, that is beautiful.
I wish I could share mine, but it's just boring ol' gray here

Thanks. I finally tweaked it on the size.
Same here. One of my favorite times of day. Tonight is shaping up very well for some nice colors on the big set of mesas and craggy plateaus we named the joint after. I'll truck up the hill with the pooch and see what I come up with.
Looks awesome down there. I guess I can figure out where "Copperhead" came from.
We're so darned dry and the hills are so open with lots large birds of prey that we just don't get many snakes around here. The neighbor we buy our eggs from gets some big ol' Bull Snakes every once in a while, but we only see an occasional Red Racer going for the gophers on our property.
GreatHornedOwl_0_0.jpg

Having guys like this around helps with the snake and rodent issues too!
Took this photo from five feet outside the dining room window last summer. Hearing him and his mate doing the hoot thing back and forth at night is incredible.

We had moonlight over the pond with the moon's reflection last couple of nights. It was beautiful, but our little camera couldn't capture it. I think it's time to go camera shopping. I want to get an SLR and have it on a tripod in the great room so that I can photograph all the activity in our butterfly garden.

Back