A great blog/facebook idea

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Joey Camb

Reaction score
If you are (by you I mean any bb owner on here) if you are struggling for inspirations
(1) a list of attractions in your area ie work through doing an article on each
(2) - festivals or public events
(3) theatre - amateur or professional
(4) - im doing one on christmas markets and shopping opportunities
(5) interesting buildings in your town/ history of such
(6) I am trying to do famous local authors or authors who write about your location combined with book reviews of same
(7) famous artists - either ones that live where you are or painted things where you are
(8) sporting events or local gal/guy made good who now plays etc with short bio
(9) any breweries, famous drinkies? or produce ie cheese or fruit your area is known for + recepies for such
I have lots of ideas - no ruddy time!

JBloggs

Reaction score
and again, something really cool I did not know about, but now I do! The most popular thing to see in Scotland...

JBloggs

Reaction score
and again, something really cool I did not know about, but now I do! The most popular thing to see in Scotland....
That is a cool one!
Madeleine said:
That is a cool one!
Has your special guest stayed there yet from across the pond? I had not heard.
So seriously due to this last installment, we are considering going to the UK for our 25th wedding anniversary (but in the summer vs winter). We have a whole list of places to see from Hastings to Cornwall, stopping to stay in Harrogate (and meeting an innmate) then off to the B&B mentioned in this thread, then off to Edinburgh and Glasgow and then to Loch Ness (to stay with another innmate).
June or early Summer of 2014.

Madeleine

Reaction score
and again, something really cool I did not know about, but now I do! The most popular thing to see in Scotland....
That is a cool one!
Madeleine said:
That is a cool one!
Has your special guest stayed there yet from across the pond? I had not heard.
So seriously due to this last installment, we are considering going to the UK for our 25th wedding anniversary (but in the summer vs winter). We have a whole list of places to see from Hastings to Cornwall, stopping to stay in Harrogate (and meeting an innmate) then off to the B&B mentioned in this thread, then off to Edinburgh and Glasgow and then to Loch Ness (to stay with another innmate).
June or early Summer of 2014.
Sweet! We have reg guests from Edinburgh who are always telling us we need to go and visit.
No, innmates have not arrived, yet. This week.