A guest votes.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
I have been sort of dreading the first repeat guest in a room I rearranged completely. Wallpaper stripped in the bathroom, beds in new locations, new furniture, etc. Well, he's here. He pretty much checks himself in (as in he rang the bell and then used the remembered keycode to let himself in) and as I looked up directions to where he needs to go, he got his key and took himself off to his room. He came down for the rest of his luggage and said, 'I like what you did, the room looks so much better.'
Whew!
Now, next person I'm awaiting is the person who loves this room best of all-his wife.

Whatever... You can't worry about stuff like that! You made improvements to the room and that's what you need to remember. :) Good job!
Like I was telling some guest this past week who commented that the comforter was different in a room than on the website, "Well, I do wash them & rotate them out :)"
Oh, yeah.....

Whatever... You can't worry about stuff like that! You made improvements to the room and that's what you need to remember. :) Good job!
Like I was telling some guest this past week who commented that the comforter was different in a room than on the website, "Well, I do wash them & rotate them out :)"
Oh, yeah......
Samster said:
"Well, I do wash them & rotate them out :)"
That's a much better answer than, "The comforter from the website is usually in here, but the previous guest got drunk and peed on it." One more example of why it isn't a good idea to explain the why's ;)

Oh, yeah......
Samster said:
That's a much better answer than, "The comforter from the website is usually in here, but the previous guest got drunk and peed on it." One more example of why it isn't a good idea to explain the why's ;)
haha! Good point!

Bre,
I found you and your mom on Twitter. I am now following you. I'm sure your mom did a great job on redecorsating the room. Your house is beautiful............nan

Bre,
I found you and your mom on Twitter. I am now following you. I'm sure your mom did a great job on redecorsating the room. Your house is beautiful............nan.
nanhinchliff said:
Bre,
I found you and your mom on Twitter. I am now following you. I'm sure your mom did a great job on redecorsating the room. Your house is beautiful............nan
If you found my mom on Twitter you be the only one of two people who have ever stunned me into silence...
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

Oh, yeah......
Samster said:
Swirt: Been doing this for 15 years and no one has ever peed on my comforters. Guess there's always a first time! BTW, I read the article you gave me, Thanks, it was very good.........

Bre,
I found you and your mom on Twitter. I am now following you. I'm sure your mom did a great job on redecorsating the room. Your house is beautiful............nan.
nanhinchliff said:
Bre,
If you found my mom on Twitter you be the only one of two people who have ever stunned me into silence...

Who was the other one?
Arf Arf!! Yeah, the two of you were standing together with a tall gentleman............Did you forget?

Bre,
nanhinchliff said:
Bre,

Who was the other one?
Arf Arf!! Yeah, the two of you were standing together with a tall gentleman............Did you forget?
nanhinchliff said:

Who was the other one?
Duh. Stupid me...
embaressed_smile.gif

Oh, yeah......
Samster said:
Swirt: Been doing this for 15 years and no one has ever peed on my comforters. Guess there's always a first time! BTW, I read the article you gave me, Thanks, it was very good.........
LOL. Not catering to the kiddie crowd or the incontinent elder crowd ....good idea. We don't either.

Bre,
nanhinchliff said:
Bre,

Who was the other one?
nanhinchliff said:

Who was the other one?
Duh. Stupid me...
embaressed_smile.gif

Duh. Stupid me...
embaressed_smile.gif

I don't get it?????

Oh, yeah......
Samster said:
nanhinchliff said:
While I've been in business only a year and a half and someone has already bled on mine. (Feet! Just a few drops! Get your mind out of the gutter!)
=)
Kk.

Bre,
nanhinchliff said:
Bre,

Who was the other one?
nanhinchliff said:

Who was the other one?
Duh. Stupid me...
embaressed_smile.gif

Duh. Stupid me...
embaressed_smile.gif

I don't get it?????
nanhinchliff said:
Duh. Stupid me...
embaressed_smile.gif

I don't get it?????
That I forgot the photo and who's in it...

Back