A happily freed Gnome sent this to me late last night from its cell phone camera

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Jay and 9 innmates and a gnome were at dinner after day one of MidAtlantic conference[/FONT]
lrg_Jay_and_Gnomey.JPG

It was a blast - when we FINALLY found the restaurant. I am so lucky to have innmates who are so much fun!

Speaking of innmates...I have TWO of them sleeping under my roof this evening, from two different states. One I have met only once in person and the other this our first time meeting. It is a lot of fun. Y'all need to get together when you can. It is like meeting long lost friends.
cheers.gif

Speaking of innmates...I have TWO of them sleeping under my roof this evening, from two different states. One I have met only once in person and the other this our first time meeting. It is a lot of fun. Y'all need to get together when you can. It is like meeting long lost friends.
cheers.gif
Joey Bloggs said:
cheers.gif
FUN!

Yep they are having a good time ......look at all the wine bottles!
cheers.gif
Wow I can't believe that's up already. We all got lost finding the restaurant but finally all ended up there. They had a cool thing where you go down to the wine cellar and pick and bring up your wine. The front bottle was the one Chris and I picked!
Riki

Yep they are having a good time ......look at all the wine bottles!
cheers.gif
Wow I can't believe that's up already. We all got lost finding the restaurant but finally all ended up there. They had a cool thing where you go down to the wine cellar and pick and bring up your wine. The front bottle was the one Chris and I picked!
Riki
I believe that bottle in the corner was ours. We really didn't have very many but we were all sharing with Jay.

And Jay's speech was worth the trip.
We had a Garmin (forgot to tell it we were going to the restaurant) and on the next leg of the trip it took us over a road that made some of my WV roads look straight and through some neighborhoods where we found some snow cum ice piles with the car. Just out of Roanoke my exhaust system decided to meet the road. No problem - I have clothesline in the trunk. Tied it up - nope! Tried again, this time found the strap and looped through that and tied it up. We will never know if that would have worked because a fellow and his Mom pulled over and she had the mother of all bungee cords in her trunk. He crawled under and corded it. Monroe Muffler in Roanoke fixed it back where it belonged. Helped a lot that we did not lose the muffler. I do not take trips - I take adventures. (Did not run out of gas this trip! Just close.)

Back