A holiday weekend kicking back day

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoodScout

Reaction score
Had a great breakfast this morning, with all 17 of our guests gradually trickling in so we didn't get crushed. Our team did an amazing job getting everyone what they needed (it's harder now since we don't have juice, fruit and extras on the buffets but have to ask and bring them out).

Lots of people eating out on the deck. Was a little cool, so I put out heating towers and everyone loved it. Lots of dogs, and all were cute and well-behaved. If it wasn't for the fact my SO is out of town, would have been a perfect morning.

Three checkouts today, one turnaround coming in. The remaining six rooms are staying, but all are now off exploring northern Vermont.
I worked hard yesterday painting the inside of our new Day Spa, so with a slightly sore shoulder I'm going to kick back and take a relaxation day, just poking around on the computer. Sipping my mocha and relaxing now. Enjoying the life.

Gonna spend the day making lists of things to do next week, but for today it's a chillax day. I hope all of you have a good and profitable holiday weekend.

We had the most rooms last night we’ve had since February. Four. Most days we’re completely empty. So we’re chill all the time now!

I am empty this weekend. Happy about it because I took a lovely day trip with a friend Friday and today was able to attend the Jones family Reunion (i am an "adopted" Jones) - it was wonderful being told how good I look (Down another 10 from last time). Reservations are starting to be made 2 & 3 weeks in advance now - new and different and nice.

Back