A Lost Dog was Found!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 26

Reaction score
gollum.jpg
this is Gollum.
he's a little 10 year old chihuahua. he went under a hole in a fence last nite around 8 pm.
he belongs to my son. they called the animal shelter and put an ad on craigslist and notices on facebook.
went looking and looking for hours last nite and today. put up posters on all the telephone polls. and were frantic.
tonite someone called that they'd found him running in a VERY busy street and had taken him in.
now he is home, safe and sound after being gone 24 hours. he looks terrified.
anyway, THANK YOU! to the nice person or persons who took care of him.
and who called to say they had found him.
we didn't know if we'd see him again or if maybe he'd been hit by a car.
sometimes, nice things happen.
just thought i'd share.

That IS nice. My daughter in Iowa texted this morning they had to put their dog down today - he had kidney failure.
I am glad your son's dog is home again.

that's very sad. i just love dogs (cats, too) and they really become part of the family.

That IS nice. My daughter in Iowa texted this morning they had to put their dog down today - he had kidney failure.
I am glad your son's dog is home again..
gillumhouse said:
I am glad your son's dog is home again.
sad_smile.gif
broken_heart.gif
I'm sorry to hear that

YAY to the nice people who took in Gollum and called to let you know where he was
thumbs_up.gif

got more details tonite about the Gollum rescuers. they let him sleep in their BED and the woman was crying when my son went to get the dog to take him home. Gollum had lost his collar somewhere. The older couple that found him wanted to keep him, but did the right thing. i'm so glad he was taken in by nice people.

They truly are part of the family. I'm so happy it turned out well and so sad for GH's daughter.

Back