A Marketing Guide to Twitter

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting this. I am not on Twitter and won't be....but one of my friends....certainly could use this info so I passed it along to her. He did make some good points. But for me personally, I have no use for Twitter.

DH likes twitter so I leave it to him (he has a short attention span so really works for him) but I find a lot of it mindless to many little bits of borring crap ie I ate a sandwich rubbish.

Once again...you pick who you want to follow on twitter, don't follow "I ate a sandwich" posters... PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE!
Do I need to go to every inn on this forum to demonstrate what twitter is about?
smileystooges.gif

I now have a livefeed on the movie being filmed in our area about zombies and aliens (the cheeziest movie ever made) or so it is supposed to be. Twitter told me about it, twitter got us signed up as extras (hopefully zombies, or at least running from zombies) just for fun! As an aversion to doing "THIS" all the time while I wait for guests to check in, like right now...and now twitter told me about the live production feed.
You can say what you want about it, if you don't use it then stay off of it. The rest of us use it successfully for tons of great information daily. Short sweet with links, and that's all she wrote!

Once again...you pick who you want to follow on twitter, don't follow "I ate a sandwich" posters... PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE!
Do I need to go to every inn on this forum to demonstrate what twitter is about?
smileystooges.gif

I now have a livefeed on the movie being filmed in our area about zombies and aliens (the cheeziest movie ever made) or so it is supposed to be. Twitter told me about it, twitter got us signed up as extras (hopefully zombies, or at least running from zombies) just for fun! As an aversion to doing "THIS" all the time while I wait for guests to check in, like right now...and now twitter told me about the live production feed.
You can say what you want about it, if you don't use it then stay off of it. The rest of us use it successfully for tons of great information daily. Short sweet with links, and that's all she wrote!.
Interestingly, I do not follow a lot of 'I ate a sandwich' Tweeters, but for some reason, the people I do follow tend to retweet that crap and I'm stuck with it anyway!

smileystooges.gif

You can say what you want about it, if you don't use it then stay off of it. The rest of us use it successfully for tons of great information daily. Short sweet with links, and that's all she wrote!.
Excellent idea! Yes, come to each of us and demonstrate Twitter!
wink_smile.gif

Am envious, do hope you get to be a Zombie---or maybe you can be the beautiful woman who falls down while running away?

smileystooges.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
smileystooges.gif
YES, PLEASE!!!!! And I so hope you all get to be zombies, that is awesome!!!!

smileystooges.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
smileystooges.gif
Don Draper said:
Joey Bloggs said:
smileystooges.gif
YES!!!

Back